Tech N9ne "Show Me A God" (VIDEO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I liked the whole fuckin thing. The vid is simple, but I can dig it. This song's the first song on the album, but the promoted single is "Leave Me Alone". They didn't make this song for anyone but the fans, hence its simplicity.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
i think this is dope dudes spittn sum real shit bout his mom bein sick n wants god to show him a sign pretty much its creative its interesting kod will be another diverese classic album from tech 9 blackened the sun sample is hard as fuck every track ive heard has been different n original dont complain be thankful 4 wat u get

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
videos simple but I dig tha whole concept of preaching from a pulpit saying show me a god.....coulda been a lot better but I cant really complain.....the beat is eh.....hopefully the beats on the rest of KOD are better......tha lyrics were dope tho.....Its odd that I'm still impressed whenever i hear a new Tech verse even after listenin to his musicc for so long.....

Jan 28, 2005
the beat was one good bass track away from being tight. I still liked it though. Theme of the song is kind of old as far as Tech goes... his flow is mostly always correct, and it was correct in this song.