TECH N9NE SHOW IN FRESNO?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Oak Park 916
saw an ad in the newspaper here in Fresno that said Tech and BONE are comin' to Fresno. Didn't see this confirmed on the Tech website. Is this confirmed for June 10th? I don't wanna get tickets and get stuck just watchin' BONE. Feel me? ANY info would be very much appreciated. Thanx alot fellas

Jun 23, 2004
Just bought 5 Tickets. Its crazy cuz I went all the way down to
santa Cruz a few weeks ago to see tech with some friends. Except when
we got there it had been sold out for 3 days already, so
we didnt get to see anything, this show in Fresno will be crazy if it happens, I thought I wouldnt have
the chance again for a few years, cant watit

Ex

Apr 25, 2002
Oak Park 916
I'm excited cause i don't have to worry about gettin' drunk on the way to an out of town show. i can get drunk in my hometown. i just hope nobody acts stupid like at alot of Fresno concerts and gets it shutdown. nobody better fuck this up!!

Jun 23, 2004
Warnors is a sick venue. I have seen snoop dogg there. E40 MAc Mall, B Legit, San Quinn, and JT THE BIGGA FIGGA, the tickets show that Bone thugs are headlining but I doubt the will even show up. Im there for Tech and to check out this Potluck grouip Ive heard good things about.

Oct 5, 2004
prozac1... u will not be dissapointed with potluck there off the hook with it.

sig haig or whatever the fuck is famous for his roll in rob zombies movie house of 1000 corpses or somethin like that.. he played a psycho ass clown guy. i aint seen the muthafucker do shit since then an that bitch came out like 2 years ago, at least

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Sid Haig played Captain Spaulding in House of 1000 corpses. I believe his character has somewhat of a cult following and Tech is a big fan of his. I thought he was the only reason to watch that movie....oh and the chick that played the daughter.

JuggalOutkAxt is the leader of his fan club so that's why he feels the need to name drop him every chance he gets.

Apr 25, 2002
Oak Park 916
YEAH BOY!! Concert's today. Just found my ol' skool F.T.I. shirt, now i'm all set.

anyone know if Tech's gonna do any radio interviews while in town? it'd be great if they could get him on, maybe that way they'll actually play his shit!

Jun 23, 2004
I highly doubt the local stations will give him love. On the Radio they have just been saying it's a Bone Thugs Reuinion Tour, doesn't even say with or featuring Tech N9ne. If they are not getting paid they won't mess with a Tech Interview, maybe after Everready Drops. I CANT WAIT FOR TONIGHT< THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 23, 2004
Iv'e Seen a lot of Rappers Perform all around California, and Tech standed out above everybody. Besides the fact that his music is as good as it is, he has great stage Presents. HE came out in the White Robe Did Stamina and another track then some chicks took off his robe, and he was wearing a white shirt with a red tie, his hair was down and not red. The Lighting was synchronized with the songs and how he was Pop Lockin. Kutt Kalhhoon and Kris Kalico were on stage with tech Pop Locking all together at the same time, then this stripper chick comes out and lays down with her legs up and open, then Tech Jumps on her and starts dry humping her. Tech also grabbed some ladies from the audience and started dancing with them and took em back stage. He connected with the crowd fed off the crowd, not like LAZIE BONE later in the show who threatened to leave the stage if the crowd wasn't loud enough, see Tech didn't have to threaten the crowd for them to get loud, he just let his Performance do that. I highly recommened seeing a Tech N9ne concert.

Jul 22, 2002
I dont know how the fuck I didnt hear about this until a day before the show. I drove to santa cruz to see the mutherfucker and didnt know about the show in the hometown. Some bullshit. I got out of work at about 10, called my boy, he tells me their was a coo amount of seats on the balcony. So I smoke out go down there and they had stopped selling tickets. I was fucked up and hella heated...people outside smoking were telling there were seats still. Some fuckin bullshit.........but I heard that when he started to do "this ring" people started holdin up their lighters n shit and tech said thats never happened before and that "fresno went up 10 notches....I feel this place"

Is this true?

Aug 21, 2002
559DEEP said:
...but I heard that when he started to do "this ring" people started holdin up their lighters n shit and tech said thats never happened before and that "fresno went up 10 notches....I feel this place"

Is this true?

I think Tech was trying to amp yall up... I've been to 200 concerts, and people been putting up lighters since the beginning. Hell, they've even put em up in the daytime....