tech n9ne san francisco 6/19/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
the show was awesome. my buddies and i got there at the end of kutt Calhoun's performance. krizz kaliko came up next and ripped it. Durin' krizz performance my buddies and i ran in2 Andre nickatina and dru down at the bar. they weren't 2gether though. we ran in2 them at different times. after krizz performance during intermission b4 tech went on we realized Sergio romo had been standing next 2 us. we said wussup 2 him and shortly after tech went on 4 @ an hour and a half performing all of his hits from the beginning of his career 2 his current tracks. the sound system at the regency ballroom was knockin' and tech's light show has stepped up since the last time i saw tech. durin' tech's performance a couple girls pulled their titties out. 1 chick up top in the mezzanine section had a nice rack and tech was tryin' 2 get her 2 show 'em but she was really shy and barely showed a nip. tech mentioned rappin' 4-tay was in the buildin' but we didn't see him. when the music stopped tech dedicated the show 2 some dude in san Bruno, ca. i 4get his name though. on our way out we ran in2 mistah fab. :siccness:

Nov 14, 2002
I have a Rappin 4-tay T-shirt that I picked up at a thrift shop and had no idea that that guy was known past some weird affiliation with Pac and the Outlaws some 20 years ago.

That's so fucking random.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
I remember back in the day, I saw 4-Tay's Playaz Club video. It was actually the remix...I bought the cassingle from Musicland and was pissed it was the original, smoother version, and not the more uptempo one I feel for.

And "Dru" as in Dru Down? I'll never tire of "Can You Feel Me?"