Tech N9ne sales in NYC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2004
wut it is? Just thought i'd give ya something to read other than the regular shit.

Went to New York City the other week.....drove up in Brooklyn and stopped at the 1st music store we came to. Was lookin for some mixtapes. Don't remember the name but it looked like a mom & pop shop. Took a look around they sold all types of hiphop & rnb underground & mainstream.....No tech on the their shelves so I asked the guy about TECH N9ne & his older albums (sometimes u get lucky). The guy surprised me cus he knew who tech was...."the last Tech cd we had here was the one where he pinned himself to the wall" haha I asked him if those sold out......he said "yeah we sold every last one of them" .....Asked him about the The Worst & Calm Before the Storm he said "did those drop before or after Tech made the song with Sole?" I was just surprized the cat knew so much about the Tech.....shit i didn't even know the right answer to that question. haha but he didn't think they ever carried those albums. So I just tried to hype up to him about Everready and he said he be on the look out for that one. Started bs'n about hiphop and shit until NYPD rolled up on my ride outside. Had to move the bitch & jus rolled out from there to coney island, manhattan, ect....

jus thought i'd share.....never thought Tech sold in the NYC. Now you know.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
PimpsPlenty said:
wut it is? Just thought i'd give ya something to read other than the regular shit.

Went to New York City the other week.....drove up in Brooklyn and stopped at the 1st music store we came to. Was lookin for some mixtapes. Don't remember the name but it looked like a mom & pop shop. Took a look around they sold all types of hiphop & rnb underground & mainstream.....No tech on the their shelves so I asked the guy about TECH N9ne & his older albums (sometimes u get lucky). The guy surprised me cus he knew who tech was...."the last Tech cd we had here was the one where he pinned himself to the wall" haha I asked him if those sold out......he said "yeah we sold every last one of them" .....Asked him about the The Worst & Calm Before the Storm he said "did those drop before or after Tech made the song with Sole?" I was just surprized the cat knew so much about the Tech.....shit i didn't even know the right answer to that question. haha but he didn't think they ever carried those albums. So I just tried to hype up to him about Everready and he said he be on the look out for that one. Started bs'n about hiphop and shit until NYPD rolled up on my ride outside. Had to move the bitch & jus rolled out from there to coney island, manhattan, ect....

jus thought i'd share.....never thought Tech sold in the NYC. Now you know.
What the hell you doin out east pimps?

Dec 28, 2005
I tried tellin people that Techs shit will sell out here on the East Coast but the only comments I seem to see about the East and Tech is that we cant handle his music, alot of hatin on the East but his shit will sell and people will love it. Maybe someday I'll get to see a Tech concert on the East Coast we shall see.

Sep 12, 2005
wow idk dude ive been hearing so many dates since back in fucking april of 2004, im just going to hope it comes out in october but this is a bitch wait it better get national radio

Jan 28, 2006
Southend_206 said:
ME TOO, I HAD THE ORIGINAL LIKE TWICE AND THE RE-RELEASE THREE TIMES. AND CALM BEFORE THE STORM, I EITHER BREAK IT OR LOOSE IT, LIKE ITS NEVER MEANT FOR ME TO HAVE THAT CD LOL.
ive had to buy angellic three times and for some reason ive only had to buy a copy of Absolute Power once

Jul 14, 2004
MID-WEST785 said:
What the hell you doin out east pimps?

pimpin! u no how it goes - cash, money, an hoes! haha Had some business out there.....1st time i hit up the big city. good shit.

hey i bought anghellic twice the OG and the Rerelease.....but bought several copies of AP.....but i would give em away..