Tech N9ne Ringtones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 9, 2003
Yeah I use the dbpower amp converter and convert them like that too cause I like makin ringtones with the lyrics I want to hear (even though have of them I cant play at work or they will think I am a psycho)
but I figured some people are more computer savvy than others so this is for the kats that just want to download and send to their phones.... Happy New Years

Also Tech should hook us up with a few New Years snips of Sickology. That would be a good new years.

Nov 14, 2003
if you have a phone that plays mp3 ringtones (lol, who doesnt...except for the showoffs with shitty Sidekicks), then u could just use Audacity.
im shocked how many phones you can put mp3's on, but cant use them as ringtones. my sidekick, my moms pearl, and the phone my gf got, cant remember what the hell it is. maybe its a tmobile thing?

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
most phones will let u use them as ringtones if their under a certain size. my phone wont let me use it if its over 300kb..or maybe 600kb...but its big enough to make a 30 second ringtone in 128kbps.

Jun 20, 2006
man..nowadayz regurlar handsets(examples..LG Chocolate,07'-current Razrs..basically any non-smartphone) wont allow you to set mp3's as ringtones..at least on Alltel, Verizon, and Sprint.............the reason being is 1.)Company dont make money if customers dont buy ringtones. 2.)FCC is cracking down on that shit...
------easy that the way around it??? fuck the retarded regular phones step it up to a smartphone....blackberry, windows based pda,not sidekicks(playd out piece of shit)
i get my ringtones from either www.mytinyphone.com or www.mixertones.com right on my phone...never have to convert a damn thing...if i can only find the full song, i download it to my HTC Diamond, use the built in mp3 trimmer and bluetooth it to my blackberry.........or just move my cd collection to my Diamond and cut my favorite songs...yessir..