Tech n9ne ringtone's i found em...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2006
ok it says this thing supports verizon wireless, but i cant figure out a way to get ringtones any other way other than downloading from their Get It Now thing

Jan 10, 2006
I have a motorola phone and I bought Motorola Phone Tools from their web site so Now i just make my own and send them to my phone. Fcuk having to buy them from a site. MPT costs $40 but to me it's worth it to make my own ringtones. Not to mention I can transfer files to and from my phone.

May 31, 2006
iam37one said:
I have a motorola phone and I bought Motorola Phone Tools from their web site so Now i just make my own and send them to my phone. Fcuk having to buy them from a site. MPT costs $40 but to me it's worth it to make my own ringtones. Not to mention I can transfer files to and from my phone.

i almost did the same thing for my razr.... except i just downloaded a pirated version of motorola phone tools ( fuck payin 40$ )

Sep 24, 2002
ORRRRRRR u can take ur own songs and make ur OWN ringtones from ANY song and send it vi moble17 havent used it in a grip but its all free fast and EASY

Status
Not open for further replies.