Tech N9ne, Rich the Factor, Fat Tone and Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2007
Can I get your opinions on what you think the best song is for Tech, Rich the Factor, Fat Tone and Mac Dre are?

I'm trying to get my cousin intrested into my favorites but I can't narrow it down.

It would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
how you gonna call yourself kansas_king and not even know a tech 9, rich the factor, or fat tone track? Mac Dre has too many good tracks to narrow down to just a few.

Oct 29, 2007
I have over 400 Tech N9ne tracks and there all my fav. So it's hard to pick just one....

I did'nt get into Fat Tone or Rich the Factor that much until just recently.... I know I been sleeping on this shit....

And Mac Dre tracks are hard to narrow down to one ..... cause yeah there all good!

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
When you think of these guys, what songs automatically come to your mind? Those are the ones you should play. If 2-3 songs come to mind for each artist, then play all of them.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Rich Factor- The first two tracks on Pole Position. Ya know which ones Im talking about. The felix mitchell young fi track is fyah.
Fat Tone- Not really a fan but has a couple alright tracks on that friscostreetshow compilation 5 shots of cognac.

May 31, 2007
TECH N9NE- this is really hard cuz there all good but IMO
Psycho Bitch*
Midwest choppers
fan or foe
STAMINA*
Meloncholy Maze*
Be warned*
This Ring
(head over to STRANGE FOrums and grab I CAN GET GRIM)
Its Alive
Einstein
Riot Maker
Ima Tell
INdustry is punks...

those are some of my Favs... * is the ones i think would be good to like show him Techs different flows and shit