TECH N9NE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Setlle down, yall Post your questions we can ask them in a future interview.

I think Tech is here to clear some things up by posting what is on his mind about some of the bullshit posted here, not to answer questions.

May 28, 2003
i just want to know if tech, kutt or kaliko got the pics from the boulder concert that i sent to them (theyll know what im talking about). and as stupid as it may be, i was just wondering if he has any ideas of when he will be in co again.

Questions for the future interview.

1) Tech will u be putting together Vintage Tech in the future, and will it comprise of old shit from CBTS, The Worst and The Worst 2k?

2) Is there really gonna be a DVD packaged with Everready like what was done with Absolute Power? And if so what will be on it. e.g Absolute Power Tour, Australia Tour, Wicked Wonka Tour, Lil' John Tour.

3) How did u feel about the Australian Tour would u do it again if Everready sells aswell as Absolute Power? On a side note the show was fuckin' great :)

4) I heard in Adelaide some guy spiked your drink or some shit at the end of the night, any truth to that shit?

5) Would u work with Twista in the future?

6) Did you really not know bout the diss esham did on thug pit towards em and is that shit settled now?

Thanx for you time, Swick, Nick whoever, i hope you use some of these questions in the interview ;) peace

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
canoli_10 said:
i just want to know if tech, kutt or kaliko got the pics from the boulder concert that i sent to them (theyll know what im talking about). and as stupid as it may be, i was just wondering if he has any ideas of when he will be in co again.
do this involve titties?

i mean...you oculd just post them as an attachment in a post. they'd see the pics that way right? :D