Tech N9ne: Putting a Mix Cd for Philippines

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
Hello People of the Strange Music Board,

I know plenty of you don't know who I am. Anyway

I am going to visit my girlfriend in the Philippines and I was planning on putting a mix cd with Tech N9nes best dance music to groove too in the club......

So I was wondering if you could help me out in your own option which ones would be the best............

Thanks ahead of time.........

Peace

Jul 1, 2007
caribou lou
bout ta bubble
that box
everybody move
pillow talkin
let's go
like yeah
flash
night & day
its what you thinkin
ima playa

Let's Dip by krizz
What's Sizzlin by krizz ft tech

Best by far

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Stop Jeffin
Get the Fuck Outta Here
Whoop D Whoop
Wipe That Sweat
I See It
Bodies Fall
Exclusive
Party Rock
Planet Rock 2k
Let's Go
Where You Want Me

Oct 16, 2006
Great Question. Tech N9ne doesn't really make dance music but... Some spins that might work:

Tech - Poisonous **
Kutt - Exclusive *
Kutt - Wipe that sweat **
Kutt - Party Rock ***
Kutt - Bunk Rock *
Tech - Enjoy **
Tech - Night and Day *
Tech - Fuckem Girl ***
Tech - Cariboo lou *
Tech - Bout Ta Bouble ***
Tech - Lets Go *
Kutt - Panic Box *
Tech - Slither ****
Tech - Snake Ya *

Depends on the type of club man. It is interesting to see what other people listed. Like I said this is a tough question and I gave you my best stab at it. I like clubs don't get me wrong. But I love women and having sex... so... anything that has a dancable beat and is about sex is a solid choice! good luck and enjoy some Philippina box my friend.

Feb 13, 2006
Great Question. Tech N9ne doesn't really make dance music but... Some spins that might work:

Tech - Poisonous **
Kutt - Exclusive *
Kutt - Wipe that sweat **
Kutt - Party Rock ***
Kutt - Bunk Rock *
Tech - Enjoy **
Tech - Night and Day *
Tech - Fuckem Girl ***
Tech - Cariboo lou *
Tech - Bout Ta Bouble ***
Tech - Lets Go *
Kutt - Panic Box *
Tech - Slither ****
Tech - Snake Ya *

Depends on the type of club man. It is interesting to see what other people listed. Like I said this is a tough question and I gave you my best stab at it. I like clubs don't get me wrong. But I love women and having sex... so... anything that has a dancable beat and is about sex is a solid choice! good luck and enjoy some Philippina box my friend.
Yah clubs there are called disco's and they have like 20 guys and 20 girls in bikini's dancing around the whole nite.......everyone doing flips off shit and throwing drinks around.

Jan 6, 2006
man all u need is "SEVEN WORDS." play that track towards the end of a party/club b4 everyone starts leaving, oh man get ready to make a movie afterwards.........so far the bitches that i play it to love it, so u might get some pussy.

Nov 14, 2002
man all u need is "SEVEN WORDS." play that track towards the end of a party/club b4 everyone starts leaving, oh man get ready to make a movie afterwards.........so far the bitches that i play it to love it, so u might get some pussy.
Yeah, girls love it when you tell them to suck your dick.