(Tech N9ne Presents) Krizz Kaliko - Vitiligo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
I can see where some people are comin from as far as the album goes but I always kept in mind that technicaly this was his 1st album. I thought the CD might have been better if he tightend up on some of his verses, but overall it was a good CD.

As far a inovation goes, how many other artists out there sound like KriZz? I cant think of any. Plus you know he's gonna be on Killer..wait till then to get a real inovation fix...
Mayne he sounded the same as he always did? I thought he would show us something.. show case his skillz i didnt know he broke out all his good shit for tech. lol

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I wish there were more songs like "Beautiful you are" and "Where you want me" on the album. It's a good album, but as far as tracks that stand out, those unfortunately are the only two after my countless listens over the past week.

May 6, 2008
This is Chubby CEO of Large Money Ent.. I appreciate everyones honest opinions about this album since my production team did a total of 6 tracks on this album and the rest where done by Techn9nes producer Seven.

www.myspace.com/largemoney thats the link to go if you need to know more about us and if you need beats for projects let me know our price are negotiable and not exagerated like most internet producers tend to do.

Regards

Chubby

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
i hope my first cd release is as good as this one , i can tell by your guys post that most ya just fans and you all don't got a clue what it takes to make music and be a musician . Big props to Big Krizz for tha love of music and keep that shit coming .

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
i hope my first cd release is as good as this one , i can tell by your guys post that most ya just fans and you all don't got a clue what it takes to make music and be a musician . Big props to Big Krizz for tha love of music and keep that shit coming .
??? did you forgot what site your on? this is filled with artists & producers smh

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
And you're gonna change all that? Yeah buddy. I'd say you know Matt pretty well based on your signature pics.

And wanna-be's have to start somewhere. Be careful who you knock. You might be part of that group.