(Tech N9ne Presents) Krizz Kaliko - Vitiligo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2007
www.mybeatshop.com
It ain't worth buying in my opinion. And theres no hating at all going on It's just when you don't feel something you don't buy it. That's like going to the pizza shop and buying a pepperoni pizza when you don't like pepperoni "IT JUST DON'T MAKE SENSE". As far as that Tech cover I don't know what kinda shit he was on but "WHAT THE FUCK". Hmmmmm hope he don't be going and getting plastic surgery now lol lol. I got respect for all of em' but when they put out shit like this somebody's gotta tell em' the truth fuck "DICK RIDING". I give it 4/10 for effort "GOD DAMN KRIZZ" must be why your shit been put off for so long they just decided to throw that trash out the door!!!

Mar 12, 2006
^^^lol^^^ i think the reason people hating is the "mainstream" direction strange is heading toward... After hearing "The Need" I thought Vitiligo would b dark sounding original shit. Overall though if you really listen there is a lot of heart on the album, but instead of it being like this all the way through you gotta put together the bits and pieces of different versus. I like the disk though I ain't gonna lie I been having it on repeat since it dropped.

Jan 2, 2004
Some of the songs should've never been dropped from the album.. The Need, Seven Days, Buku... If more of the songs were like that, it would've been a good album. I think the album didn't really showcase Krizz like it should have.. It was just a generic rap album. That's it.

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
man after listening to this album it sucks ass. its only a 1.5/5 and that me being nice. i toss the cd out the window after i got done listening to it only a couple half ass decent tracks packed with alot of whack ass beats. im glad i didnt buy it nor do i plan on it now. krizz i want my money back for the cd-r man

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
man after listening to this album it sucks ass. its only a 1.5/5 and that me being nice. i toss the cd out the window after i got done listening to it only a couple half ass decent tracks packed with alot of whack ass beats. im glad i didnt buy it nor do i plan on it now. krizz i want my money back for the cd-r man
I had high hopes for this album but i got to agree wit dude here^^^^ Its at least half bammer theres a few good tracks but i wont be buying it... I was expecting something ground breaking something innovative but if this is their idea of that then i guess we aint on the same page.. I thought krizz might even put strange in the mainstream but i should have known better...

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Opinions like assholes everybody got one-u don't like it cool but the extras reveal the hater in some of u wack muthafuckas on this board!! Big Krizz Be singing rapping all the adlibs and working the stage. Yall gotta think outside the box. Stop Bumping Shawty Lo and give Big Kali baby some propz

Sep 30, 2006
krizz i want my money back for the cd-r man
man, thats fucked up! there sure are so many more worse fuckin cds out there. like every goddamn cd that has come out for the last few years(except for a few of coarse)

But either way, ive been to quite a few of their shows. I know that the guys at Srange Music work hard as fuck! they probably work harder then anyone out there and even though i personally expected just a little bit more out of the cd, i still bought it to throw some money in their direction. because Strange Music deserves my money!

Jun 22, 2007
i have no idea how someone can give this album a 1.5/5. I love this album.

i am a big strange music fan, but im also a big fan of other labels like Hypnotize Minds and so on, so its not just strange music bias for me. Its a dope album.

Jun 24, 2004
Well here's my 2cents....I give the album 3 outta 5 it was Avg, not bad at all BUT I did expect more from KRIZZ as in being Innovative & doing something groundbreaking.

Aug 16, 2003
I can see where some people are comin from as far as the album goes but I always kept in mind that technicaly this was his 1st album. I thought the CD might have been better if he tightend up on some of his verses, but overall it was a good CD.

As far a inovation goes, how many other artists out there sound like KriZz? I cant think of any. Plus you know he's gonna be on Killer..wait till then to get a real inovation fix...

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
man, thats fucked up! there sure are so many more worse fuckin cds out there. like every goddamn cd that has come out for the last few years(except for a few of coarse)

But either way, ive been to quite a few of their shows. I know that the guys at Srange Music work hard as fuck! they probably work harder then anyone out there and even though i personally expected just a little bit more out of the cd, i still bought it to throw some money in their direction. because Strange Music deserves my money!
lol its lil bit of sarcasm dawg i aint gonna ask for what 5 - 15 cents from him. if they spend most of there time touring and there albums sounds like this, then they need to cut back and make real music.

As far a inovation goes, how many other artists out there sound like KriZz? I cant think of any. Plus you know he's gonna be on Killer..wait till then to get a real inovation fix...
have you bother listening to Boy Big Presents The Hook? that is a dope album and they have similar styles

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
have you bother listening to Boy Big Presents The Hook? that is a dope album and they have similar styles
Are you talking about Big Boy (Boy Big) that use to do hooks for Fat Tone? If so, their styles are nowhere near the same, unless Big Boy has went a different way since the last time I've heard him.

But as far as the Krizz Kaliko album, the shit was good. I like it an 9/10. Honestly, it made my Top 5 Album of the Year (so far), a long with Snoop, AP.9's "The Grinch", Portishead, and (even) Lil Mama (I sure I'ma catch shit for that). I haven't heard the songs that you guys mentioned that you say got cut from the album, but I don't think the album was suppose to be dark, not all of Strange Music albums are going to be dark, al of them are partiers, their music are going to reflect that. The only track I really wasn't feeling was "The Bidness", E-40 just didn't deliver. I've been playing the hell out of the album since it dropped.

Heated Mane said:
^ haha. is that the one where hes dressed all faggoty in the white layin on his side? all 80s style?
I heard there was an interview were Tech talked about why he went the route he did with the cover. I haven't heard or read the interview, but people read too much into artwork. Whatever his reasoning was, you know Tech delivers good music, so why would you expect anything different back on his poses like Michael Jackson on the new album. Although I do admit, the shit does look funny as hell to me, but I will still be in line July 1st to pick it up.