(Tech N9ne Presents) Krizz Kaliko - Vitiligo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
definitely mixed feelings on this one from every comment I've read and everybody I've actually talked to that's heard it...
well there alot of people that is from strange so of course there bias. i bet im not gonna feel it that much but i bet tech probably had alot to do with the album, he cant make shit lately

TECH N9NE - KILLER
dON'T TELL ME YOU AINT SEEN THE ALBUM COVER............??
unfortunately i have. he looks like a faggot on it

Jul 1, 2007
Dont know wats up with the negativity on krizzs album.. sum of the dopest shit iv heard in a minute .. btw tech n9ne killer album cover is gangsta, y the hating? its different..deal with it

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Dont know wats up with the negativity on krizzs album.. sum of the dopest shit iv heard in a minute .. btw tech n9ne killer album cover is gangsta, y the hating? its different..deal with it
tonite ill download it and check it out tomorrow. i better not be wasting a cd-r or ill call up krizz saying i want my money back on it lol. gangsta? lmao that is a joke right? well if he wants to be a fruit cake then thats cool, but the cover is still gay tho

Aug 11, 2005
I have it, I am bit disappointed, the songs are boring, Krizz just didn't show what he is really capable of. I give it 6/10. There are like 5 songs that stand out, the others sound the same