Tech N9ne on XM Satellite Radio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
www.xmfan.com
"Imma Tell" is now in heavy rotation on 66 Raw on XM Satellite Radio. For those that dont know, 66 Raw is uncut, uncensored hip-hop channel. XM Satellite Radio is nationwide cd-quality radio. You can find out more about XM Radio at www.xmfan.com

But the DJ's keep talking about how hot "Imma Tell" is, and the emails keep coming in requesting it. It's probably going to be #1 on this Thursday's Dub Duces countdown.

-Ryan

Nov 14, 2002
do you pay for television?
Actually, no... Dickhead. And if I could put cable television in my dvd player like I can put unheard radio tracks in the form of cd in my cd player, I would.

So basically you're paying a monthly fee to listen to Tech N9ne, and I can do that for 20 bucks flat out and listen to it as long as the cd lasts... Hmmm.

Jun 24, 2003
www.xmfan.com
So basically you're paying a monthly fee to listen to Tech N9ne, and I can do that for 20 bucks flat out and listen to it as long as the cd lasts... Hmmm. [/B]
Ok, ass. You listen to your one CD, listen to your three FM stations and watch your 4 free television channels.

Nov 14, 2002
One cd huh? That makes TONS of sense. I don't listen to FM, and only watch wrestling and Seinfeld.

Now I'm going to go pay myself 50 bucks for my monthly cd listening fee. Thank god I got a break on the installation and the startup fee.