Tech N9ne on the Breakfast Club

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
It's about time he was asked to come on this show.

I would definitely recommend watching this. They call him out big time on being a "devil worshiper" and he handles it well. Seeing as how this is the biggest "hip hop" radio show you'd think they'd have smarter people interviewing. DJ Envy isn't too bad but Angela Yee and C Tha God are absolute morons.

http://www.power1051fm.com/pages/onair/breakfast-club?mid=23513542

Last edited:
Props: smittycal

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
This was a great breakfastclub joint. Char didn't try to clown as hard as he usually do with other niggas. He's cool with me. He's just the likeable asshole of the show. Envy asks some suspect/stupid/weird questions at times.

Props: smittycal

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
He didn't clown because he was intimidated. You could see it when he reiterated that Tech got the remaining members of The Doors. Sometimes, "loveable asshole" works, and then sometimes you're Charlamagne the God.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
He didn't clown because he was intimidated. You could see it when he reiterated that Tech got the remaining members of The Doors. Sometimes, "loveable asshole" works, and then sometimes you're Charlamagne the God.
I noticed the he closed his mouth real quick when he said Tech's drug usage wasn't that big of a deal. Then Tech looked at him and he stopped talking.