Tech N9ne on soundtracks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 9, 2003
I dont get it
Tech has song Monster for OZ, Strange for The Movie Steel. Blue Streak for the Blue streak album and Questions on the gang related soundtrack.
Now Questions made the cut but the other songs did. Those songs are better than most of the songs on any of those soundtracks.
Have you heard the OZ soundtrack its not too hot and monster was tight. Everytime I find this type of stiff out I just wonder why the industry is blind to damn good talent just cause they are not on a big record label.
Chuck Taylor 5150

Aug 18, 2002
Kind of like what Tech says...he wasn't a big enough name at the time to be included. But if I'm not mistaken his new track titled "Jellycicle" feat. E-40 is to be on the Be Cool soundtrack, but all the tracklists I've seen are looking grim. Somebody who knows let the rest of us.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Last time I heard, the scene with Jellysicle hadn't been cut from the movie yet. But you never know.

It looks like "No Can Do (Yall Can't Fuck With Us)" another song off Everready will be in the new game by Eidos called 25 to Life. And I think that one is 100% confirmed.

Jan 8, 2004
www.sickfucksunited.com
the entire ST is a "horrorcore" compilation pretty much

the guy who made the backyard wrestling games is creating the sondtrack and working on the game, so far ive heard Tech, Esham, Blaze, and a few guys from Horrorcore.com are on it.

i use the term horrorcore loosely hear, i know tech isnt exactly horrorcore, but in alot of peoples eyes, he is being lumped into that category

Jan 28, 2005
Tech says in the Caribou Lou thread that Jellysicle isnt gunna make it on the Be Cool ST cuz they were sposed' to mail some kinda papers dealin with money or somethin, so it probably wont make the final track.

Oct 17, 2003
haha, yeah it was bad quality cuz i downloaded a french rip and put the audio over it and it was totally fucked up

i did rip it a 2nd time and put it up on skatterandsnug.tk but that site died over a year ago when i got rid of that shitty earthlink isp