Tech N9ne on BET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
lmao @ u lames having a grudge towards a tv channel

"aaaah shit they aint playin the wayans bros or jamie foxx anymore....fuck bet mayne they loosin it."

haha

edit:

speaking of wayans....anyone seen damon wayans jr live? goin to see him at the legends tonight.....this girl wanted to go i was hesitant at first but its ten bucks all you can drink beer and this girl is fine as hell...so i was wondering if hes any good.

Jul 3, 2008
Wayns bros is my shit

i stopped watching BET like 4 years ago when it went downhill

ill prolly watch this show to give tech the ratings

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I saw an episode of The Wayan's Bros the other day on... whatever channel it was. That's when I realized, it's not as good as it seemed years back...

Feb 20, 2008
damn i just noticed u stole betthatstang's whole sig....hahaha....come on step yo sig game up

did you just accuse me of stealing a sig? I made this sig when i first joined a website called maxgrab.org, and was bored as fuck and i took the gif off oguins myspace page.... been my same sig ever since i first joined the site. i'mma have to check dudes out, cause i have no idea what ur talkin bout

Nov 27, 2007
i stopped watching BET after AJ and Free left 106 and park, then when big tigger left tha basement. oh yeah and when Jin stopped doing the Freestyle Fridays. now i watch bet just to watch Smart Guy

Aug 31, 2005
THATS WASSUP. I ALWAYS USED TO WONDER WHO FROM KC WAS GON BE THE 1ST TO GO IN ON RAPCITY THE BASEMENT. I GUESS THIS WOULD BE SORTA THE EQUIVALENT. HIM BEIN ON THE DEAL SHOULD OPEN ALOT OF PEOPLE UP THAT HAVE NEVER HEARD OF HIM B4...

Dec 10, 2008
i stopped watching BET after AJ and Free left 106 and park, then when big tigger left tha basement. oh yeah and when Jin stopped doing the Freestyle Fridays. now i watch bet just to watch Smart Guy
exactly what i was gonna say! lol after aj n free left it all went down hill

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
damon wayans jr. came out to "im a playa" and did a little dance to it lol...how crazy.

dunno if they play it for all shows but i thought it was ironic...

he was hella funny and looks and sounds just like his dad...does a dead on katt williams impression.

dude before him was waaaay better though....i gotta find out his name again