Tech N9ne on Adrenaline Rush 2007

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
pyromanaic414 said:
twista fell off after Adrenaline Rush
No shit. I really dont see Tech teamin with Twista on a double disc at all. Tech would murder Twista. And not only that, Twista aint even big anymore. Ever since bustin into mainstream Twista aint put out SHIT. Now a Tech and E40 album would be sicc. Even tho I know it wont happen. But anyone teamin w Twista now a days aint doin shit for em. Twista fell off these past 3 yrs. He has gone soft as fuck since bustin into mainstream... Tech needs to team w people like E40, Andre Nickatina, Messy Marv.. and u know what im gonna make another post of who I think Tech should collab with... WHY? because im drunk as fuck!!!!

Jun 12, 2003
Im not the biggest Twista fan either but for those you who haven't heard, I dont think he is falling off yet cause his new tracks like creep, the come up, bussin no discussion are hard.

Sep 11, 2002
tru_overdose said:
lol look at all the haters here. idiots.

theres no tech on the album and both tracklists arent correct as the final tracklist hasnt been decided yet.
wrong!...twista had a listening party for his cd a month or two back...so obviously the tracklist has been decided, unless atlantic made a few last minute changes since then

Jul 7, 2002
Soe said:
I don't like Twizler either
What is the deal with calling him "Twizler?" That's almost as lame as people calling Eminem, Feminem.

I never got that whole seedy underbelly of rap music fans who alter other artists names.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
If Tech turned out to be on this album, I'd cop it first day. Burn it, then sell it to my boy or on eBay.

It's unfortunate Traxter;s not doing this new disc like he produced the OG Adrenaline Rush, and I don't really like twista's poppy stuff, but at least the man's eating better nowadays.

Jun 29, 2005
Real shit. Twista is a gangsta MC as Crooked I. But just has just got lazy. If you heard the nigga freestyle (Rapcity and others) the nigga is raw. Don't sleep on Twista he is just now under a major label and the tell him what to do.

Jan 2, 2006
KanTownTurtle said:
Im not the biggest Twista fan either but for those you who haven't heard, I dont think he is falling off yet cause his new tracks like creep, the come up, bussin no discussion are hard.
I did not believe you, until I heard the tracks for myself. I agree. These are some dope songs. They have that "Runnin Off At Da Mouth" style to them.

Nov 10, 2006
DaStonedGangsta said:
wrong!...twista had a listening party for his cd a month or two back...so obviously the tracklist has been decided, unless atlantic made a few last minute changes since then
:rolleyes: wow no you werent. theres been no listening session yet. what a dumbass...you can believe what you want but i work out the same building as the mob and we speak on a daily basis. theres no tech or no tracklist...i mean they just picked the first single so how can you expect a tracklist?

on a really cool note, i hear that twista just finished a track with bone that is super hard and is produced by swizz beatz..

Sep 11, 2002
tru_overdose said:
:rolleyes: wow no you werent. theres been no listening session yet. what a dumbass...you can believe what you want but i work out the same building as the mob and we speak on a daily basis. theres no tech or no tracklist...i mean they just picked the first single so how can you expect a tracklist?

on a really cool note, i hear that twista just finished a track with bone that is super hard and is produced by swizz beatz..
lol oh really? plus i nver said i went idiot...this equals twista offical listening party that took place at the bassment on 7/11....u being the janitor that works in the same building as twist..doesnt make u very knowledgable i guess

Nov 10, 2006
thats a slap in the face? ha...thats funny. i love how he went and put up a twista sig to look all official.

yall go ahead and dickride the dude you wanna believe, ill be back in a few weeks to call yall retarded for listening to dude.

Sep 11, 2002
btw i found the offical tracklist on the atlantic website..........
1. Adrenaline Rush The Saga Continues... (explicit) 1:17
2. Charged (explicit) 2:47
3. What T Is? [skit] (explicit) :26
4. I Ain't That Nigga (explicit) 3:36
5. Say Say ft. Cee-Lo, Jazze Pha & Big Zak (explicit) 4:28
6. Whip Game Proper ft Lil' Wayne (explicit) 4:19
7. No Pistols ft. Speed Knot Mobstaz (explicit) 3:57
8. Phone [skit] (explicit) :28
9. Love Rehab ft. R. Kelly (explicit) 3:58
10. Seven Day Hustle (explicit) 3:49
11. Creep Fast ft. T-Pain (explicit) 3:31
12. Wrist Stay Rocky (explicit) 3:41
13. What Would Twista Do If He Wasn't Rappin' [skit] (explicit) 1:06
14. Give It Up ft. Pharrell Williams (explicit) 3:31
15. The Come Up (explicit) 4:08
16. Ain't No Hoes ft. Bone Thugs N Harmony 4:08 (explicit)
17. Pimp Like Me (explicit) 4:06
18. ya with it or ya ain't [skit] (explicit) 1:52
19. Trouble (explicit) 4:23

http://store.atlanticrecords.com/alb...dproduct=39196

so much for "no tracklist yet" eh?