tech n9ne & mr.stinky live in concert tonight in lawrence

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2006
Nope. Strange Music doesn't record their shows unless they're putting out a DVD, and this is a one night show. They won't be filming.
really? im pretty sure they have filmed all the shows i have been to for years, and i have not seen a live dvd up to this point? i want to know whatthe fuck they do with the hundreds, probably thousands of hours of footage??

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Hmm Do you go to this venue? Maybe they film in their home area, but the only time they filmed my show was for the upcoming Strictly Strange DVD.

Sep 30, 2006
Hmm Do you go to this venue? Maybe they film in their home area, but the only time they filmed my show was for the upcoming Strictly Strange DVD.
hmm, yes i have been there several times for tech shows. i have been to every tour tech has done since 03, been to many different venues in different cities and there has been alot of filming in the past all over. i guess now that i think of it maybe not every show ive been to has been filmed, but a lot of them have been filmed. i get pretty shitty too, so maybe im mistaken?? maybe he doesnt film much anymore, but they used to.

all im sayin, is strange music must have so many fuckin hours and hours of footage from through the years.