Tech N9ne more power dvd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2007
When absolute power released i think the first few shipments contained that extra dvd "More Power" that you got for free. It has a few of tech's concert performances that i wanted to see before i go see him live for the strange noize tour. I wanted to see these to get me pumped and hyped before the show. I cant find this dvd anywhere online or in stores or anything. I was wondering if anyone has a link to a rapidshare or a torrent or any download link so i can download this. I really want to see this but i cant find it. Can somebody post a link? Thanks

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i got 1 with my copy and i bought it at best buy a lil less then a year ago...

and i had the songs and the vid downloaded before i had the album.....u need to step your bootleggin game up

Mar 12, 2006
man i copped AP n i got fucked over on the dvd...mah cd had the more power disc but it was jus a audio cd not a dvd...n to top it all off the lyrics were censored...i think itz probably coz it was the australia copy of AP...still pissed bout that shit...

Oct 2, 2006
it has concert videos of einstein, psycho bitch, its alive, victory, imma tell, who you came to see, stamina, planet rock, sinister tech, this ring, absolute power. Some videos in the studio, anghellic photoshoot, absolute power photoshoot, making of slacker video, slacker music video, interview... its a tight dvd that's all you need to know buy it and you can see all the amazing footage.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
c_ddu_ridah3 said:
man i copped AP n i got fucked over on the dvd...mah cd had the more power disc but it was jus a audio cd not a dvd...n to top it all off the lyrics were censored...i think itz probably coz it was the australia copy of AP...still pissed bout that shit...

u aint the only one...it must be the Australian distribution deal coz aint no DVD and im pretty sure the bonus discs sold down here are all Clean versions

Aug 20, 2002
u can see RONNZ and PLAYA A on stage while TECH is performing,...Playa A talks to Travis,.....he´s the dude with the trenchcoat.....he´s the german dude on GUNZ WILL BUST!!!!

he´s in Jamaica right now,....lucky boy,...check out his addy...

www.myspace.com/dirrtytalk

thnx

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
c_ddu_ridah3 said:
i had that happen to me on a cd wasnt tech though but both cd were disc 1 , i ended up taking it back and got 2 more copies and they were still the same so i just got my money back

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
c_ddu_ridah3 said:

The overseas versions have the bonus cd with just the songs because you can't play the dvd in your dvd player anyway. Just like we can't play dvd's that come from there. And they are edited. Just like they are in the US. You can get the bonus cd if you buy the edited copy. I guess they didn't think about...or decide it was cost effective to make a whole other cd with explicit lyrics just for overseas.