Tech N9ne May 22nd Tucson AZ Rialto Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
me too shits gonna be dope, The Tech show is the only thing i look forward too in bitch ass tucson
man unless you're married or gay their is tons pussy to be gettin in this town mang.

tucson is cool. it aint cali but man this place is alright.

oh it is my moms bday. don't look like imma make it.

maybe after the show im might try and slang sum cd's

Jun 10, 2008
man unless you're married or gay their is tons pussy to be gettin in this town mang.

tucson is cool. it aint cali but man this place is alright.

oh it is my moms bday. don't look like imma make it.

maybe after the show im might try and slang sum cd's
Man but them southside hoes are played the hell out and you might thinkn of another tucson , because tucson fucking AZ is wack as hell.
Now Denver , thats a dope ass town

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
southside hoes? there's more to that here. maybe because were I work(real nice corporate office) we got the females from every where from citys and states all across america. young and ready to roll jack! lol

tucson gots U of A!! mid town, oracle and eastside broads too. don't limit your self to just the palo verde swap meet my friend.lol
do it for the ones who cannot!

and golf & stuff stay crackin..lol

Jun 10, 2008
haha you got jokes ...Tucson is just way too small,everyone knows everyone. And yea your right, we do got some broads but this town is just boring as shit , beside tech ,cube, wu tang,and quik no good rappers or rap groups come here. And if theres one town that shouldnt let local acts on stage its Tucson.They make it torture before the headlining artist comes out. the stupid shit they rap about just be eating away at your soul and shit haha.Thats REAL Spit From Rollo (boondocks quote)

lol at the miracle mile shout out

Nov 15, 2007
yea them south sides hoes are played out, who the fuck wants to fuck with them ahahah... thats funny as fuck how you said swamp meet, for real fuck all that noise i hate those dumb ass wanna be chola hoes... the u of a bitchs is where its at and on 4th ave at the bars... c'mon doggie step it up! but yea i missed this show for psychopathic all weekend, fuck it tech comes here all the time and its not like i havent seen him almost everytime he comes out here