Tech N9ne Live @ Splash Festival in Germany

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
the whole time i was watching this i was missing scenario and his lights....lol...i know its a festival and its a different feel but a Strange Show is different than strange performing at a festival.

that being said........loved it.

Edit: Also, i was just thinking about how far back the people are from the stage.......festivals are so much different than seeing a real "strange show"....maybe on a world tour the rest of the world will get to see a real strange show?

Aug 16, 2003
the whole time i was watching this i was missing scenario and his lights....lol...i know its a festival and its a different feel but a Strange Show is different than strange performing at a festival.

that being said........loved it.

Edit: Also, i was just thinking about how far back the people are from the stage.......festivals are so much different than seeing a real "strange show"....maybe on a world tour the rest of the world will get to see a real strange show?
I was thinking the same thing...but im sure its EXPENSIVE to bring all that stuff overseas.

Plus it was a daytime/afternoon show. Most of the Strange stuff works best indoors or @ night.