Tech N9ne - K.O.D.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
i am a big fan of a tech n9ne, and have watched his career progess.. ups and downs and hits and missess.. i remeber when i would wait for a tech verse and and once i heard it i would play it over and over... i havent heard kod yet... but i hope it brings me back ... im rooting for the guy...

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
i will say this, im done with kaliko... he was ok, and just ok on AP... but he has almost made tech un listenable in my opinon and both his solos cds are shit. he has some skill and appeall as a hook man, but few and far between!

Nov 9, 2003
Dont worry asmodeus there are some dumb ass people on these forums
K.O.D. is the shit... It is up there with anghellic
Dont get me wrong though cause all tech albums have their own feel and for some reason kats on the siccness always complain about something. all in all though for as many albums he has put out since since waiting for ever since absolute power I feel that this is definitely a more personal one... 10/10

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
when tech is on he will tear the mic up, and bring in you in as a listener, and floor you... but too me his music hasnt matured enough... there are some very bright spots on the album but some awful songs and content... i would say 3.5 out 5 on the cd... of course i got the bootleg version from the young guys so maybe the retail will be diffrent who knows....