Tech N9ne - Isms: The Missing Scriptures

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
ut oh. u made a thread that already got made. now instead of your answer, which would be easy to give, your gonna get 2 pages of ppl telling u that u shoulda searched before u made this and their gonna talk about how retarded u are.

and its supposta come out in early 2007, and its supposta be the songs that didnt make it on everready.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
pyromanaic414 said:
ut oh. u made a thread that already got made. now instead of your answer, which would be easy to give, your gonna get 2 pages of ppl telling u that u shoulda searched before u made this and their gonna talk about how retarded u are.
exactly, hahaha u idot u should have searched before u posted this, man noobs hahaha im j/p shit we dont know shit just be patient and wait for verready to drop first, play out the damn sampler and dont worry bout nothin

Sep 30, 2006
I didn't get anything on the search engine and didn't see it on the last 6 pages. I'm not going through all the pages and threads ever made. Thanx to the one person that had a real response. BTW Isn't there a shit ton of Everready and Bout to Bubble threads, seriously.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Jon6619 said:
I didn't get anything on the search engine and didn't see it on the last 6 pages. I'm not going through all the pages and threads ever made. Thanx to the one person that had a real response. BTW Isn't there a shit ton of Everready and Bout to Bubble threads, seriously.
i gave a half real response, u talkin bout me

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Jon6619 said:
that was me!!!

May 30, 2006
bout to bubble bout to bubble bout to bubble bout to bubble bout to bubble bout to bubble bout to bubble bout to bubble bout to bubble

bout to bubble bout to bubble bout to bubble bout to bubble bout to bubble bout to bubble bout to bubble bout to bubble bout to bubble

what what happend ?

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Jon6619 said:
o really then y did i did and got this http://www.siccness.net/vb/search.php?searchid=799558

but do u know how 2 use da search feature or even where it is?

Feb 17, 2006
i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say isms will be better than everready...not saying everready won't be good, but I just think that isms is going to turn out better if it has in my head, this is me (maybe), and sleeping beauty (maybe) on it

Feb 17, 2006
are you saying sleeping beauty is a shitty song? wtf? that's classic tech song...if you dont like it then you cant be a real fan because telling stories like that is what he does best...that beat challenges his flow and his breath control is perfect and all the little skits in the middle of the song are perfect...one of my favs

Aug 31, 2005
never understood the sleeping beauty hate

i was kind of worried about everready (jellysicle) until i heard this track, as soon as i heard this i knew tech was back on his A game

stop hating

Sep 21, 2006
^^^^^^yup yup when i first heard this after listening to some other "everready" tracks i knew tech didnt lose his edge i thought this was one of his best songs. the beat plays like a movie and he raps along with that whole concept with the storytelling and the skits in between verses.
and it should be in the final release of everready

Feb 17, 2006
KuTTY_CaL said:
it should be in the final release of everready
real talk...too bad it wont...but i wonder what else is gonna be on the album...i dont know about a lot of these tracks, but i hope strange has been hiding something from us and comes with a crazy collab for the album...just a dream