Tech N9ne interview with Hood Illustrated Magazine

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004

Tech starts off by letting it slip that they "just signed Young Bleed."

EDIT: I'll save some of you some trouble, "So much for a signing freeze"

Aug 16, 2003
I havent heard from Young Bleed for a minute...that dude used to go hard...but Damit Tech I dont want to hear 1999 all over again unless these fools is going hard!

Jan 6, 2006
check out young bleed's last solo album "one upon a time in amedica" that dropped in 07. hella slept on and a solid album from bleed. features: 8ball, rich boy, trae, c-bo, david banner, juvenile.

Aug 23, 2002
whens the label changing its name to gangsta hood records ?

sick joke ?
No, good business model. Sign someone who has sold a bunch of records already. Strange has always had a bunch of "hood" artists. Young bleed is dope. Maybe you weren't old enough when he was played everywhere. Do you just want to listen to some homo horrorcore? Psychopathic is the way to go. Strange usually signs extremely talented artists, so I'm happy.

May 7, 2008
LOL im old enough to enjoy the 90s rappers..in the 90s .. Its not about horrorcore its about "strange" music..music outside the box unlike the million other wannabe gangsta labels.. another step in the wrong direction..

Stevie Stone,Hopsin < 2 artists that fit on strange because they dont shout out "im ordinary" or "im a studio gangsta".. real musicians making real music

Jan 29, 2006
LOL im old enough to enjoy the 90s rappers..in the 90s .. Its not about horrorcore its about "strange" music..music outside the box unlike the million other wannabe gangsta labels.. another step in the wrong direction..

Stevie Stone,Hopsin < 2 artists that fit on strange because they dont shout out "im ordinary" or "im a studio gangsta".. real musicians making real music
are you, n8 and dustinbowls all related?