Tech N9ne Interview - Conspiracy Worldwide Hip-Hop Radio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
Hhhhmmm, Tech said he has 2 beats for All 6's & 7's that say Eminem to him, and he's going to try and get him on a track with him and Brotha Lynch. As much as I like Brotha Lynch, I think I would prefer just a Tech & Eminem track. But man if he gets Em, that would be greatness.

Jun 22, 2007
lol with every tech album their seems to be hope that em will be featured :rolleyes:
Yeah there always seems to be hope, but the last time Tech said he tried to get Em on a track was with My World on Everready. He said he hasn't had a beat that he's wanted Em on there. But now, he says he has one and is going to try. So lets all hope some more.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I love BLH but i really just want a Tech and Em album
Damn I didn't realize I put "album" instead of "song" but either way...

A Tech and Em album would be immaculate, but will never happen so a song is just as good. I love BLH but like I said I just want it to be Em and Tech. 1 Em verse, 1 Tech verse and 1 verse split 8 bars each. I can only imagine that.

I like how Tech gave a long in depth answer about the question too.

This may be weird to say, but every time I hear a Tech interview I LOVE when they ask him about Eminem because I'm always curious as to what he'll say. I like how he boldly stated that there's "no way" Em's fans haven't heard his music. It would be interesting to hear an interview with Em and have somebody ask him about Tech N9ne, I wonder how he'd respond.

Nov 7, 2006
I really hope this collab actually falls through. Like Tech said, Eminem can actually challenge Tech lyrically and it would push him to do his best. And with Tech taking a lighter route with his music and writing mostly about party and bullshit, a little competition would be nice.