Tech N9ne in murder dog

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
does anybody still buy murderdog from the book stores/magazines etc?? i haven't seen a murderdog around my way since decemeber last yr with ice cube on the cover. should i subscribe to their magazine??

Oct 6, 2008
does anybody still buy murderdog from the book stores/magazines etc?? i haven't seen a murderdog around my way since decemeber last yr with ice cube on the cover. should i subscribe to their magazine??
I think they stopped selling it in stores in most areas I got a subscription its a dope mag but it only comes every few months and I moved and my shit never came to my new house its real bootleg they way the send it and it seems to take forever.:siccness:

Jan 6, 2006
I think they stopped selling it in stores in most areas I got a subscription its a dope mag but it only comes every few months and I moved and my shit never came to my new house its real bootleg they way the send it and it seems to take forever.:siccness:
damn seems forever? ill take that into consideration. thanks for the input.

Jun 22, 2007
Yeah nice article. Tech is getting me pumped up for KOD!!! Him saying I just dont give a fuck anymore, Im going back to the dark shit and what was working for me, that gets me excited. I hope he doesnt rush this album though like he did with Killer, because you can tell he rushed that album.

Nov 15, 2007
killer was rushed, still a good album but not what we know tech could produce... so to him im sure KOD is the real "fuck you, im a kill you, dark album"... im looking forward to it, and his tour; to me even if its rushed tech its still bad ass... tech is light years ahead of so many artist even when he rushes or half asses a album to are expectations its still fresh...