Tech N9ne Gets his own Pizza at Local KC Pizzeria

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2008
​Tech N9ne may rule Kansas City, but it looks like he's got Lee's Summit securely under his belt, too. The rap star has a pizza named after him at Next Door Pizza, which our food critic Charles Ferruzza reviews in this week's Pitch.

Here's a snapshot of what's on the yummy, edible version of Tech's persona:

"But my biggest sellers are still the Butcher of Longview (an orgy of meat toppings, including Mendolia Italian sausage, pepperoni, meatballs and bacon) and the N9ne, named for the local rapper Tech N9ne and smothered with all of the meats on the Butcher of Longview plus chicken, red onion, red peppers and lots of bubbly mozzarella.

Tech N9ne was apparently flattered enough by his namesake dish to decorate one of the two-dozen full-sized doors -- house doors -- mounted around the dining room."

http://blogs.pitch.com/wayward/2010/12/alert_tech_n9ne_fans_you_can_e.php

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006
"The King of Darkness has a meat-lovers pizza named after him in Lee's Summit, Missouri.

Kansas City, Missouri emcee Tech N9ne named his last "Collabos" album after local barbeque chain, Gate's. Now, restaurants are naming dishes are Tech N9ne.

Missouri blog, The Pitch, revealed that Lee's Summit, Missouri's Next Door Pizza restaurant has officially added "The Tech N9ne Pizza" to their menu. The pizza features sausage, pepperoni, meatballs, bacon, chicken, red onions, red peppers and fresh mozzarella cheese.

According to the reports, Tech N9ne was "flattered."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...ts-pizza-named-after-him-in-missouri-pizzeria

i was gonna post this article up too....

also, pizza sounds good right now

Aug 16, 2003
​Tech N9ne may rule Kansas City, but it looks like he's got Lee's Summit securely under his belt, too. The rap star has a pizza named after him at Next Door Pizza, which our food critic Charles Ferruzza reviews in this week's Pitch.

Here's a snapshot of what's on the yummy, edible version of Tech's persona:

"But my biggest sellers are still the Butcher of Longview (an orgy of meat toppings, including Mendolia Italian sausage, pepperoni, meatballs and bacon) and the N9ne, named for the local rapper Tech N9ne and smothered with all of the meats on the Butcher of Longview plus chicken, red onion, red peppers and lots of bubbly mozzarella.

Tech N9ne was apparently flattered enough by his namesake dish to decorate one of the two-dozen full-sized doors -- house doors -- mounted around the dining room."

http://blogs.pitch.com/wayward/2010/12/alert_tech_n9ne_fans_you_can_e.php

They trying to jump on the Gates bandwagon lol..They think he gonna do a song about them then boost there sales up lol..

A_DuB

Sicc OG
May 8, 2008
I seen this article but didnt think anyone would care.... imo they should have made tha pizza into a big 9 if they were smart

Nov 14, 2002
Why does everyone in the United States think they should know the name of every pizza joint in their state?

Whenever you go "This pizza is from Two Brothers" there's always someone who's like "Oh never heard of that one, I go to Umberto's."

Oh really? Good for you! Why don't we start a fucking club and we'll all input our pizza places into each others GPS' this way we don't ever have to have this conversation again!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Why does everyone in the United States think they should know the name of every pizza joint in their state?

Whenever you go "This pizza is from Two Brothers" there's always someone who's like "Oh never heard of that one, I go to Umberto's."

Oh really? Good for you! Why don't we start a fucking club and we'll all input our pizza places into each others GPS' this way we don't ever have to have this conversation again!
Whats the big fucking deal?

They are just saying, "No I havent been to so and so but I go to So and so."

I dont see how thats implying you should know about "this and that pizza joint".

Thats not saying you need to know every pizza in your state. You overstated hella right there.