Tech N9ne Freestyle?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2002
someone said they have a tech n9ne freestyle and im wonderin if someone could hook me up it starts off with someone talking (they dont know who) and then tech starts rappin he says something like "im just a country boy in Kansas City" and it gets faster and faster and its 1 minute :17 seconds ???

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
"what you think you know about me, nina, alkie, fienda, now he's meaner, used to be the nice guy, now here he is furious, people get curious, listen to me and say he's pretty serious"

yeah i got that.....i promised it would be on the HQ soon.

But other things take precedent like exclusive interviews and unreleased shit.

Nick

by the way this freestyle is on Sway and King Tech's Wake Up Show Freestyles Vol 6

Aug 18, 2002
I know the shits not on this topic but after watching the DVD again recently I was reminding of that "God Rest Ye Merrymen Gentleman" or rather, the shit is off the hook does any1 really have that shit or is the off limits, what the deal?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
you dont even have to do that.....if you have internet explorer when you are using it...goto the tools menu.....then internet options.....then in the middle of the window there is a Temporary Internet Files section......click on the "Settings" button.....where it says "Check for new versions of stored pages" select......."Every Visit To The Page"

then you should be cool

Nick