Tech N9ne, Eminem & Brotha Lynch Hung - Head Hunterz - Correct?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
well theres your answer chronic , I read that link and it says that it will be on the new album. When do you all think this new album will come out. I wonder if any of it is done at all. I mean, if the song is named and lynch , em, and tech are on it then it musy be done. who knows. all i can say is i cant fucking wait till a new tech album comes out.

God damn. i wanted a song with em and lynch . but all them on one sing will be the shiznit! tight!!!!!!!!!!1

Sep 17, 2002
no one from sikkmade or strange musik has responded ta any of tha posts about this, and i guess we won't really kno until they do...either way, i'm almost absolutely positive tha trakk hasn't been rekorded yet...i mean, i kno it hasnt

Sep 26, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
And does anyone believe that after working with Tech, Slim won't want him on Shady?
i'm sure he's heard tech shit a million times,
if i remember correctly i think maszive even gave him a sampler back when well whatever 8, 9 months ago

i dont' wanna speculate on this shit but even if people wanted to sign tech, I THINK him and travis would wanna hold on to what's theirs, strange music, and not many would wanna deal with that...

i mean they'd wanna have strange music under *label name*

like gunsnroses had "uzi suicide" under "gefffen"

My guess is that all these people with power in the industry know that tech is better than 95% of anything else that;s happening right now
but what i don't understand is why they won't help out, you know fuckin mention tech in an interview or some shit..

would eminem be scared of tech's talent..?

if none of this shit make no sense, i'm drunk so fuck it