Tech N9ne & E-40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2008
That night 40 came to the show for the first time thanx to my nigga O.G. MUGGS. Kicked it with us on the bus all night,
And charted very high even though we put little promo in our mix tapes. Then, in santa clara E40 invited us to his house that day to record a song
So my week has been super crazy! At the top of the wk,travis informed me that sickology exceeded all expectations that all the buyers had,

Then that morning travis called me and said BROTHA LYNCH IS OFFICIALLY SIGNED TO STRANGE MUSIC! Shit just keeps gettin better and better. Stay tuned

Some good news From Techs Twitter

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
When it's "posted from Web," then it's likely someone else putting that message on Twitter. They're usually spam messages like you see sent out from his Myspace like "Sickology 101 in stores NOW!" When it's "posted from txt," then it's probably tech posting the message from his phone.

Nov 7, 2006
How important is it to get every little bit of news from Tech N9ne? It's some Fanboy shit that we hang out here as much as we do as it is.
maybe its a way to get off here. evrybody says shit isnt the way it was and what not so maybe just updates from tech alone is better. i dunno. when i'm bored i'll check it but thats where it ends for me.