Tech N9ne Diss Track Feat. E40? How can this be?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2006
Diss Track:
Vell Bakardy - Tell It Like It Is (ft D-Shot & E-40)

E40 didn't diss tech right? This has to be a Vell Bakardy track where he talks shit on tech and e40 just happens to be on it, right? Any more info on this? Lyrics? DL? Info?:confused:

Feb 2, 2003
iam37one said:
Diss Track:
Vell Bakardy - Tell It Like It Is (ft D-Shot & E-40)

E40 didn't diss tech right? This has to be a Vell Bakardy track where he talks shit on tech and e40 just happens to be on it, right? Any more info on this? Lyrics? DL? Info?:confused:
40 didn't diss Tech! He some shit 4 Vell Bakardy then Vell dissed Tech! Tech hits back at him and addresses this shit in "187 on a Hook" wit Brotha Lynch!!

Peace

Jan 10, 2006
BigLurch said:
this apparent diss song is quite old, and its obvious tech and 40 are cool since theyre on jellysickle together...
I know they're cool. No doubt about that. But I was shocked to see it feat. E40. 187 on a hook clears it all up. With out even hearing the song I know that E40 didn't diss tech, I highly doubt that would ever happen.

Feb 18, 2006
vell bakardy doesnt even say tech's name in that song so to anyone listening to it doesn't really know it was dissing tech thats why he says in 187 next time say my name say my name like destiny's children the other diss song on the cd also doesn't even say tech's name