Tech N9ne @ Catalyst Club

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2004
I took these pics with my celly last saturday at the show in santa cruz. thech tore it up, one of the best concerts in a long time.

Snugg Brim, and Skatterman shut this mothatfucka down!

Tech Nizzle
]

Sep 23, 2002
good pics that show was non stop energy Skatterman & Snug Brim had it crackin shit they motivated my to roll a blunt in the crowd half way through their set

Apr 6, 2004
yeah i snuck in a little hitter and was blowin bowls. yeah once snugg brim and skatterman did "shut this mothafucka down" it was on! tech is one of the best performers i know, he had me amped. greate concert.

Jul 18, 2002
that concert was hyphy as fuck...im there in gilroy 4 shiggadale pimp. maybe even chico, or sac. the nina'z concert is like a drug, cant stay away for to long.

Sep 23, 2002
i think my ghettoness can break it down "that concert was hyphy as fuck""Wow that tech n9ne show sure was terrfic." Ok so far so good

ok 2nd sentence "im there in gilroy 4 shiggadale pimp." AHH "knods head and sighs"I gave it my all guys i really did but i guess i aint as ghetto as i thought ""10 second moment of shame and then it hit me" I must go watch bet and wait right herrrrrrrrrrr i mean therrrrrrr for the ghettoest raper of them all chingy then i will return to decode thes massage.
Wish me luck bitches.

GOD DAMM I NEED SOME SLEEP

Oct 9, 2002
Dmac_nasty said:
that concert was hyphy as fuck...im there in gilroy 4 shiggadale pimp. maybe even chico, or sac. the nina'z concert is like a drug, cant stay away for to long.
I think he was saying that it was a great concert and he will definately be at the one in gilroy and maybe even the ones in chico or sacramento.