Tech N9ne Book

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Wow, that's disrespectful. I mean, people "bootleg" music, movies, etc. but to outright ask the artist/author to "bootleg" it for you? How would you like it if your job called you up and asked you to come in for work, but said they weren't planning on paying you a dime for it?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Yeah, that's a fairly ignorant demand.

There's only one user name for this IP which is a miracle on the Siccness, so I'm imagining it's actually Baker promoting the book.

May 7, 2008
im not gonna lie and be like imma buy this ebook to peep it.. the only chance this ebook ever would get my money is if i read it and i really liked it and wanted to support the guy..the exact same method as my mp3 downloading.. If it deserves your money you purchase it..

Jun 17, 2011
It is actually the author promoting the book. I'm not going to post a copy of the book, of course.

Anyone who likes Tech and his music will learn a lot about him from the book.

In the book, I talk about how the beat for "My World" from "Everready (The Religion)" came about and how I had an indirect hand in getting Brotha Lynch Hung signed to Strange, among other things.

Nov 14, 2002
Doesn't anyone wonder what the fuck this guy could possibly write about that will be worth your 4.99?

Is it like.... A big piece about the REAL Tech that we don't know who clubs seals and pisses on doorhandles?

Jun 17, 2011
Thank you for your support. I look forward to your feedback once you check it out.

I have a lot to talk about with Tech. I first wrote about him in The Source in 2001 and wrote and produced "The Tech N9ne Experience" and "The Psychumentary" DVDs. I also sold him the beat for "My World" on "Everready (The Religion)."

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Hey. . . question. . .

Did you write and produce "The T9X" and "Psychumentary" DVD's?

I'm just rolling the dice here and have nothing to base my quandary on, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and ask anyway.

Also, did you have an indirect hand in making Tech N9ne popular and/or sell him something that was part of his Everready album?

I could really use a clear understanding of these things.

Nov 14, 2002
I have a lot to talk about with Tech. I first wrote about him in The Source in 2001 and wrote and produced "The Tech N9ne Experience" and "The Psychumentary" DVDs. I also sold him the beat for "My World" on "Everready (The Religion)."
Yeah that's all good and fine... but what's going to be so different about this book that I couldn't just throw on one of the two dvd's that you worked on? I'm not trying to knock it, I'm just curious what you could be writing about Tech that I don't already know and/or assume, that is worth people's hard earned 5 dollars.

I think the fact that I have to coax an answer out of you is ridiculous. Learn how to promote.

Jun 17, 2011
Yes, L.D.S., I did write and produce those DVDs. Yes, I sold Tech the beat to "My World," which was on "Everready (The Religion)." In the book, I talk about how Tech chose that beat and how he passed on a beat that I eventually sold to Mariah Carey.

Jun 17, 2011
ZerO.MediA, the book talks about my relationship with Tech N9ne, whom I've known personally since 2001. I talk about my life as a white rap journalist and how Tech and I both have had to struggle to gain acceptance in our respective worlds, often times at the same time. We're both outsiders and I talk about that at length in the book. I talk about how my suggestions helped Tech better interact with the media, among other things that you won't find anywhere else.

Jun 17, 2011
ZerO.MediA, the book talks about my relationship with Tech N9ne, whom I've known personally since 2001. I talk about my life as a white rap journalist and how Tech and I both have had to struggle to gain acceptance in our respective worlds, often times at the same time. We're both outsiders and I talk about that at length in the book. I talk about how my suggestions helped Tech better interact with the media, among other things that you won't find anywhere else.