Tech N9ne - Boiling Point K.O.D. Collection EP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
should i killer is DOPE

i guess i do like his dark shit more than his regular shit cuz this sounds miles better than ebah...might b up to par wit klusterfuk

Jul 27, 2009
wtf, I got an email on the 25th saying it shipped, but on the USPS tracking, it still says "Electronic Shipping Info Received". anytime i order something from Strange, i receive it before release date. everybody get their copies?

I gotta hear it!!

Aug 23, 2002
I don't feel the darkness as much as i used to. I'm trying to get my life straightened out and track 2,3,4 just feel like it could affect my thoughts too much. Might grow on me not sure.
You sir, are such a little bitch. Basing your emotions on music is gay as fuck. enjoy music for what it is... music.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
You sir, are such a little bitch. Basing your emotions on music is gay as fuck. enjoy music for what it is... music.
fool, if i dont want to listen to certain songs for reasons i will damn well please to skip them, my emotions have nothing to do with it, i'm BASING it off of my life and what direction im headed. seems to me you're always lookin for that dark shit 24 hours a day and thats just fuckin weird. i'm headed to the light so you can sit and dwell on the bullshit while life passes you by all you fuckin want.

Aug 31, 2005
so far this sounds better then the last 2 eps and albums....last time i completely lost interest in tech was after gates mixplate then he came back with KOD and that was a beautiful creative record that showcased tech's skill and unique beat selection

its not about being dark vs light, its about doing something creative, unique and entertaining. Tech has been so focused on making it that he turned into exactly what he hated, a mediocre rapper mimicking the same shit as everyone else in a market that flourishes in creativity stagnation. One of the most innovative mcs of our time reduced to mainstream bullshit. the first half of tech's catalog is bar none, the 2nd half is almost entirely forgettable.

I say this shit not trying to be a dick, I have the utmost respect for Tech for what he has accomplished, but the lack of innovation, creativity and energy has let me down as a fan over the last 3 years

Aug 23, 2002
fool, if i dont want to listen to certain songs for reasons i will damn well please to skip them, my emotions have nothing to do with it, i'm BASING it off of my life and what direction im headed. seems to me you're always lookin for that dark shit 24 hours a day and thats just fuckin weird. i'm headed to the light so you can sit and dwell on the bullshit while life passes you by all you fuckin want.
Lol bomedy. No one cares faggot.

Feb 28, 2008
Man it's like he has to force these dark records now. It's like he's making them just cuz some fans want them lol. I was never a fan of the dark shit like 'should I killer' and shit like that....just corny??? But still a dope little halloween ep to check out... I mean the lyricism and flows never fall off so I can't really complain.

May 7, 2008
Tech cant win can he..

Most of us want the unique interesting darkish sound and he delivers it and people still complain.. Id take a billion of these before i take that mixplate trash!

Feb 28, 2008
Tech cant win can he..

Most of us want the unique interesting darkish sound and he delivers it and people still complain.. Id take a billion of these before i take that mixplate trash!
I never said it was bad... Just not my cup of tea. I understand a lot of people do like the super dark tracks...like this "should I kill her"..... I mean It's pretty pointless....that's like juggalo shit.

With that said... I enjoyed this EP alot... Other than a few tracks, its all good.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2008
It's just missing something.. Doesn't sound complete.. I think Lost Scripts & Seepage were his best EP's..

And who gives a flyin' fuck about these EP's anyway? They're just appetizers for the main dish in March.. That's what i care about..