Tech N9ne Australian fans: want to see him in Aust?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
To all the down under tech n9ne fans, would you like to see tech n9ne play a show down here? Would you go to it and what would you expect to pay for a ticket!

Oct 16, 2006
Definitely want to see Tech down here.. as for how much.. I would pay almost triple what the U.S. pay to see a strictly Strange show..

Though it looks unlikely they will head back down for a very long time if they ever do.. hopefully get to catch them when I go to the States next year.

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
Crazy since the exchange rate shows there dollar close to ours though I haven't checked it recently..

I saw Absolute Power in one CD store, the only Tech N9ne release I have seen on the shelves in Australia.. and that was going for a whopping $42 to $45 dollars..

ECF'NW.

Jul 1, 2007
and yes that would be cool if he crossed the ditch again .. apparently he came over to nz like 1 year b4 i found owt about him lol dammn

Sep 29, 2005
Yeh i missed his last visit out here too. I cant see him coming back anytime soon, specially with just the strange music kru because theres not enough money in it for him.

Jun 11, 2004
How was it shagga? With enough promotion i could see tech n9ne filling a venue near as much as Necro did down here.

casper if you want up on what i'm doing or been up to mosey on down to the myspace http://www.myspace.com/mastacraft Maxi single and mixtape have Mars(all over it), bizarre(exclusive not the remix on my page), x-raided, some tight aust guys and a ton more, out when its ready to be pushed and promoted and i want to release it.

Feb 2, 2003
How was it shagga? With enough promotion i could see tech n9ne filling a venue near as much as Necro did down here.

casper if you want up on what i'm doing or been up to mosey on down to the myspace http://www.myspace.com/mastacraft Maxi single and mixtape have Mars(all over it), bizarre(exclusive not the remix on my page), x-raided, some tight aust guys and a ton more, out when its ready to be pushed and promoted and i want to release it.
Show was great!1 Dru Down the Luniz then Tech ripped it up followed by Kurupt! Great show all round. I reacon Tech would do a better show now. Plus we'd get tracks from Everready, MLK & Killer, promoted right should get a good crowd!! I wouldn't miss it!!

Peace

Jun 11, 2004
ahahahhaha and we can't all be the forum kid questioning the rapper online about his projects and why they aren't out. ;) I recall you adding me on aim and hitting me up more than once(nothing better to do still years on;))

Back to the topic at hand!

May 7, 2008
its a forum lol and i remember having a talk wit some dude about your forever mixtape thought it was funny how long it has taken and it never actually released..crazy i always show interested in australia acts with potential.. dont get a big head now ;)

Jun 11, 2004
You came across as trying to diss, i've been keeping on the low promoting wise and just working on making better music, done several years of rounds in the aust battle scene. I appreciate if your interested believe me, it just didn't come across remotely positive.