Tech N9ne and Paul Wall?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2004
Tour dates aren't out yet, but 40 had a prior commitment with BET for a few dates so Paul Wall is filling in at the Spokane WA, Boise ID and Tempe AZ shows. Maybe one or two more.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
hell yea dude!!!! Badass show in joplin!
Hey AJ, I could just shoot you a txt, but I was gonna tell you that the person that ended up buying the Impala wrecked it within a few days of owning it. It looks like all cosmetic damage, but it's still a travesty. The front fender, hood, bumper, grill shell, and the rim all took damage on the drivers side. It looks like complete ass now.

Jul 1, 2004
Hey AJ, I could just shoot you a txt, but I was gonna tell you that the person that ended up buying the Impala wrecked it within a few days of owning it. It looks like all cosmetic damage, but it's still a travesty. The front fender, hood, bumper, grill shell, and the rim all took damage on the drivers side. It looks like complete ass now.
That sucks. Im still not sure what im doin.

Nov 20, 2006
"no he will not be in oregon."
Proably not going to go now. Just saw Tech in October and am hurting for cash. E40+Tech N9ne=Must See....Tech N9ne+Paul Wall=laughable