Tech N9ne and haystak

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 15, 2004
so on haystak's myspace page some1 posted a comment saying that Tech and haystak have done a colab. Was this chik high? I have never heard it and it isn't on a single 1 of his CD's if some1 would let me know? Please, and thank you.

Dec 15, 2004
I know, stak just posted 4 new traks on his page. If he hasn't Done anything with tech. Look for it soon. He had 3 or 4 comments telling him to colab.

Sep 16, 2008
I woudlnt be surprised if they did colab. Stak was on The Plott Thickens, and fuckin murdered the track Buckin', so theres a good chance Tech would want Stak on more Strange Music releases.

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
a perfect example of how nashville....won't show each other love....haystack is down the street from me.....and he an't fuckin with me but i got production with tech and young buck..........that shit is fuckin crazy.... i wanna go back home to atlanta

but yea they would be interesting on track together

Dec 24, 2008
a perfect example of how nashville....won't show each other love....haystack is down the street from me.....and he an't fuckin with me but i got production with tech and young buck..........that shit is fuckin crazy.... i wanna go back home to atlanta

but yea they would be interesting on track together
Im sorry to bump old ass threads but Haystak will fuck around with a 13 year old kid but wont get at u or help you out at all?

Dec 24, 2008
13 is a good age for pussy.
No, im talkin about Lil Blaze.. hes a 13 year old kid that raps and he is hypes for haystak when they do shows together.. heres a song he did.. but just youtube search "haystak lil blaze" and there are a grip of videos of them doin shows

Oct 16, 2006
I just recently added this to the discography thread but as it pertains to Haystak featuring on a track with Tech N9ne I will add it here also..

Killa C - Six Ways From Sunday (ft Tech N9ne, Haystak, Spice 1, Bizarre & Brotha Lynch Hung)
Origin: Bound In Chains (????)

Faygoluver's Grave Plott Interview

*Skip to 11:56 for "Six Ways From Sunday"

ECF'NW.

Jan 16, 2007
This dude is fucking wack as hell, he putting out a bunch of eminem disses, and he going to the eminem board and talking shit. this dude is a fat ass redneck who is trying to say someone elses name in vein to get his own name heard.....

Dec 24, 2008
Yeah i dont see why Stak is dissin Em.. Eminem is one of the greatest rappers alive.. Haystak is also good and one of my favorite rappers but he is no where close to Em's level.. I wanna know why Stak would take shots at EM anyway?Promotion? Thats what Im thinkin. There is also no point in Haystak dissing Em because Em wont diss back because he knows how the industry works.U aint gonna see Em diss back because em knows that it will just promote staks career..