Tech n9ne and Bizzy in studio - sex to that beat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2003
BIZZY BONE ?, if not then dude is wack for that. LMAO Bizzy featuring Bizzy.....Dr. Dre ft. Dresta, Young Dre the Truth, Dre, Andrea 3000 - we have the same name....

but seriously you spell your name just like BIZZY BONE and you flip your tongue just like BIZZY BONE all dude needs now is the number to the person who did MJ's work.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
... and Tech N9ne, Tec-9, Tech 9, etc... or Big Scoob and Big Scoob. If you're going to be critical of people having similar names, might as well start with the one that is the reason for this sub forum.

Jan 29, 2006
BIZZY BONE ?, if not then dude is wack for that. LMAO Bizzy featuring Bizzy.....Dr. Dre ft. Dresta, Young Dre the Truth, Dre, Andrea 3000 - we have the same name....

but seriously you spell your name just like BIZZY BONE and you flip your tongue just like BIZZY BONE all dude needs now is the number to the person who did MJ's work.
your an idiot

Jul 1, 2004

You could very well be one of the most retarded posters on this forum.

May 1, 2009
why is it so dumb to equate this bizzy dude with bizzy bone?

i bet if you were to ask people who bizzy was 99% of the people would say bizzy bone. bizzy bone is known for his higher pitched fast raping which is what this dude is doing. they obviously dont sound exactly the same, but when your name's bizzy and you are a higher pitched fast rapper you better expect people are gonna be thinkin you bit your shit from bizzy bone.

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
why is it so dumb to equate this bizzy dude with bizzy bone?

i bet if you were to ask people who bizzy was 99% of the people would say bizzy bone. bizzy bone is known for his higher pitched fast raping which is what this dude is doing. they obviously dont sound exactly the same, but when your name's bizzy and you are a higher pitched fast rapper you better expect people are gonna be thinkin you bit your shit from bizzy bone.
yep. this dude is just a wanna be clone like The Realest.

Jan 29, 2006
sooooo all high pitched fast rappers are trying to be like members of bone? does that mean tech and twista are trying to be like bone too?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I actually think Native American has a good point.

As an artist you are supposed to be creative. When you call yourself BIZZY, knowing damn well there is another popular BIZZY, you are creating a false identity. That's not even including the fact that he is obviously trying to rap like BIZZY (from BONE).

Sep 20, 2003

As an artist you are supposed to be creative. When you call yourself BIZZY, knowing damn well there is another popular BIZZY, you are creating a false identity. That's not even including the fact that he is obviously trying to rap like BIZZY (from BONE).
goodlookz playa, my point wasnt to diss dude it was merely a question. i dont know dude or know ov him, i was concerned on how dude went about getting the same name as Bizzy Bone. I didnt say anything about high pitched voices or he was copying Bone Thugs or Tech. You juggaloz need to 'chill-out', I mean couldnt he have spelled his name at least differently like for instance Busy or Bizzie ?

LMAO i got the 2nd post and then the rest go OT and focus on me. puberty is a muohuccer. :siccness:

but JLMACN, im send you an exclusive Tech track threw PM.:siccness:

Oct 19, 2003
www.oddballmusik.com

THIS and plus you spell it the same.. and Ill be damn if the dude in the vid doesnt look like him too!! Not that he can help that but come on now.

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
sooooo all high pitched fast rappers are trying to be like members of bone? does that mean tech and twista are trying to be like bone too?
If they change their name to Krayzie, Layzie, Wish or Flesh, then yes.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you seriously not understand?

This guy is trying to sound like, and calls himself Bizzy. How hard is that to comprehend?