Tech N9ne AIM Buddy Icons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

Stack The D.E.

Yeah I thought it was red too, but I forgot on what song, but on some song from AP he says its orange....SO yah.

Aug 20, 2002
The song where he talks about coloring his hair orange is in the 3rd verse of Trapped in a psychos body.

The other thing i am wondering about is how you say that his hair is red/orange looking. To anyone who DOESNT know him that sounds good, BUT if you REALLY know him, than you would know that it is RED. Not red/orange BUT plain and simple red. Their is a distinct difference between those two colors.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
last year he wasn't keeping it as red, but this year especially for the DVD Shoot he had his shit done real red. We spoke to him just days before the shoot and he said he couldnt wait to show off his hair, it's Redder than ever....so it's red

Nick

Aug 21, 2002
JxJxH
Man, how'd you make that picture with "SICK" flashing on Tech's forehead dude? Or what program did you use my nigga. Holla back...

Just something I made earlier today that is on my Blackplanet page! Hope yall like it....