Tech N9ne Acapellas needed...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
Hi all,

I have been a huge Tech N9ne fan for a long long time. I have also recently gotten into producing, mixing, etc. I have scoured Google and this forums old topics, but cannot find an active link to a Tech N9ne acapella anywhere. I have the hottest tracks that I want to drop Tech on. It is gonna be FIRE. PLEASE HELP!

email me or reply to this thread.....

Oct 17, 2003
These are the only ones that i know about
The Anthem <i have this one cd-r somewhere, sway & king tech track
I Gotta Know <i need this single, its the figg kidd song
It's On Now
Let's Get Fucked Up
Cloudy Eyed Stroll
Mitch Bade
Here Comes Tecca Nina
I'm A Playa
Imma Tell
It's Alive
Slacker
Big Bad Wolf

Feb 9, 2005
i was looking thru the tech n9ne store and most of the vinyls have accapellas.. they free too :)) but u gotta pay the 7 for the shipping).. not sure if that helps but its a start if u really want to mix him.

Feb 5, 2005
yeah Kawnar hooked me up..im puttin some last fixings on them...ill throw 'em up in the next couple weeks...be on the lookout...and i'll still be looking for anymore that might be out there...

PEACE!

Jul 14, 2004
imamazon said:
i appreciate that post midwest.....good lookin out...and if anyone has the its on now and lets get fucked up id appreciate the hook up...hit me up on aim or u can email.... [email protected]
OMG, you of all ppl don't have those tracks? I'd send them your way but you should have them shits, thats a prereq for any real tech fan.

Jp, MAZON, get at the homie, Midwest. This cat, had everything I requested and still sent it through my shitty ass broadband connection which is more like dial up. PROPS, to Midwest785.