Tech N9ne - Absolute Power

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
yeah yeah, tech on some other shit lou lou.. its all geez.. if you a fan keep your eyes peeled on my site in may.. gonna be contests for exclusive audio, and the most in depth audio interview ya heard...

Apr 25, 2002
I love TECH! ANGHELLIC is one of my favorite albums. Even my girl tries to take that cd from me. I'm looking forward to his new one even though it's months away.

May 7, 2002
So uh I heard about Absolute Power but whats the deal with that Celcius album? Why is he dropping two cds so close to each other? Will Celcius be nation wide release? I still cant find my ass the Calm Before The Storm and The Worst in a legit manor :(

I got alot of my friends that dont even like rap to cop Anghellic, have to do the same with Absolute. I hope that DVD comin out for it is gonna be tight too.

Tech is the tightest fucker out there right up there with Bootleg, no one else can touch em. I wish he would come to Ohio for a concert :(

May 1, 2002
You should check out the tracks, "Hellbound" and "Be Warned". "Celcius" will be worth checking out as well. He is cold as ice, he is cold as ice... Tight shit... JLaw knows whats up... Dont sleep on Tech N9ne.

~AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO PEEP WWW.TECHN9NEHQ.COM. COMING SOON!!!

GoT PoT?™

Apr 25, 2002
all i ever see on here in regardz to TECH iz "people arent ready" and blah fuckin blah. tha onyl thing people dont lyke about TECH iz hiz beatz, tell me how people arent readyf or weak beatz?
TECH iz tyght, hiz beatz are not. end of story. haz nothing to do with being ready for him.

May 7, 2002
MizeryMade said:
I can never get the full version of "Be Warned". The one I have is only 15 sceonds long and I used AudioGalaxy.
I just searched for Be Warned Tech and it came up with that 15sec clip and another one "Dj Tre Seven" as the artist "Tech N9NE Be Warned 315 am mix" as the song. Its got the same start beat as the 15second clip.

//edit
HOLY SHIT CELCIUS IS A TIGHT SONG, Hellbound is tight too. I cant wait for this shit.