Tech n Epic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sup peeps,
My girl was ova at tech show in Cali yesterday, and was chillin back in the room wit him n shit, she was sayin how they were up drinkin n shit, tech actin stupid throwin shit into the pool ouside n shit, lol....

anyway, one interestin thing she told me was Tech was supposed to be flyin to mee tup wit Epic , they offerin him like 30 million dollars !!!! but Tech's ass aint go, lol.....of if he did it was hours late.....they were clowin all night and crap, tech was like he'll sleep on da plane....

ICP was there too, buggin, and they kept askin Tech over and over will he go on tour wit em.....Tech kept tellin em he'll think about it and shit, then they left, and kept callin his celly askin him again, Tech was like, if yall keep buggin me, then ima say fuck it !!!...

sum other shit went down too....she was like Tech wrapped a shirt around his head or sumthin and started runnin the halls actin like Bin Laden, LOL!!!

ICP still bitchin about Eminem, thas like 2 years old now !!!!!

holla !!

-"Q"

Nov 14, 2002
MistaQ said:
Sup peeps,
My girl was ova at tech show in Cali yesterday, and was chillin back in the room wit him n shit, she was sayin how they were up drinkin n shit, tech actin stupid throwin shit into the pool ouside n shit, lol....

anyway, one interestin thing she told me was Tech was supposed to be flyin to mee tup wit Epic , they offerin him like 30 million dollars !!!! but Tech's ass aint go, lol.....of if he did it was hours late.....they were clowin all night and crap, tech was like he'll sleep on da plane....

ICP was there too, buggin, and they kept askin Tech over and over will he go on tour wit em.....Tech kept tellin em he'll think about it and shit, then they left, and kept callin his celly askin him again, Tech was like, if yall keep buggin me, then ima say fuck it !!!...

sum other shit went down too....she was like Tech wrapped a shirt around his head or sumthin and started runnin the halls actin like Bin Laden, LOL!!!

ICP still bitchin about Eminem, thas like 2 years old now !!!!!

holla !!

-"Q"
Sounds like a in music video I'd make... Gettin' fucked up with ICP and Tech, only your girl would be the one with her shirt over her head if ya know what I mean.

If any of that madness is true, I'm jealous.

Oct 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
Hell yea, more went on than that...she was sayin how they were jumpin around and doin flips n shit on da beds !! lol

when I said "my gyrl", i mean that as in a tight female friend of mines, just to get that clear...

Tech told her if he was sober, he'd be worse, the alcohol calms him down, and he was still off da hook...he did mention he was sober off crack for a while now...

-"Q"

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I smell bullshit......

Tech didnt have a show in Cali yesterday......they've been in Salt Lake and LV.

The Epic shit cracks me up.....30 Million......haha now thats just outragous.

ICP being there was just the iceing on the story. I'm not buying it. sayin they kept calling Tech's cell. Tech doesn't have a cell of his own.

he did mention he was sober off crack for a while now...
crack? nice touch......come on

So who's stretchin the story, you or your gurl?

Sep 7, 2002
damn, whoever (you or that chick) is that is lying about this, i have only 1 thing to say, why in the fuck would anyone lie about this, come the fuck on you got nick and all of them other motherfuckers on here that could tell you in a second that its all BULLSHIT, so if your gonna lie an shit, check your facts first dog........

and no, im not tryin to start any shit, i am just stating my opinion cus this shit is just fucken stupid......

Oct 6, 2002
www.myspace.com
i'm just sayin wut my gyrl told me, and i believe her, she never lie to me bout nuthin be4, she was there to see her friend perform, he's a local artist there....and didnt even know Tech was gonna be there.....matter of fact, she didnt even knwo i was a tech fan when she was tellin me this....

i was on da phone wit Smokey, his gyrl, and a anuther friends of mines when i was chattin wit her online, and she asked if i knew who Tech N9ne was, i was like, hell yea, thas my fav artist right there....then we hit her up on 3way (already 3 peeps on da phone) and she was tellin us about it...

and Smoke got more poses that that, lol !!
maybe i'll post the cover of his latest CD up, gotta find a scanner first, haha
-"Q"

Jun 23, 2003
man if ur girl didnt even know you liked tech then why would she have picked up on all those little details you wrote about. sorry but the only thing that i want to believe that you wrote was that tech said he wasnt gonna tour with icp.

Nov 14, 2002
The Epic shit cracks me up.....30 Million......haha now thats just outragous.
So you're sayin' there isn't a Cash Money deal with a label so that when AP and Ang sell a mill each they're gonna buy him? Maybe not 30 mill, but I heard it was HUGE cash.