Tech N Bone Calabo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
from what i read on the bone board. not only did bone have a phone call to fans thing last night but one user asked something useful for once and it was to see if the tech track would be kept on the album and their promter/w/e he is (Bobby Francis) said yes.

so just fyi

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I'll believe it when the album is sitting on the shelf with the feature on it. Seems details about this album are far from set in stone. Their "brand manager" or whatever the fuck has been on the Bone Board asking the fans how many tracks it should be, what they think of the title, etc. Seems they have no idea what they want to do with the album, so he might say it's a lock for the album today, and shit changes by next week.

Besides, these non-artist, artist representatives aren't always the most reliable in terms of what's going on with an album. After all, someone representing San Quinn said that the Tech feature was going to be on the album, only a month before release or so...

Sep 24, 2002
bone has been extremely in with communication with their fans alot these past years. theres no reason to think otherwise atm this isnt the usually situation and artist

Nov 7, 2006
I'll believe it when the album is sitting on the shelf with the feature on it. Seems details about this album are far from set in stone. Their "brand manager" or whatever the fuck has been on the Bone Board asking the fans how many tracks it should be, what they think of the title, etc. Seems they have no idea what they want to do with the album, so he might say it's a lock for the album today, and shit changes by next week.

Besides, these non-artist, artist representatives aren't always the most reliable in terms of what's going on with an album. After all, someone representing San Quinn said that the Tech feature was going to be on the album, only a month before release or so...
maybe there whole concept is to make something that there fans want instead of something they think up. that could be a whole idea ya know and not a bad one at all