Tech myspace spam

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
poor tech and grant. both them accounts have been taken over by machines peddling garbage.

I laughed my ass off when somone said they may have to end their myspace friendship over this. I was thinking the same thing. Maybe delete them and re add them. Shit is rediculous. I heard that people write scripts to hack accounts in some automated fashion. Anybody know more about this?

Also , what did tech spend his 500$ macy card on? Did he buy some DG locs? Or did he buy his lady a prada purse. lol

My homies account got hacked and his profile picture changed to this gay ass looking pic of David Hasslehoff.

Jan 2, 2006

When signing in, as long as you see that login shit in the address bar, you're cool. Otherwise, you know you're fucking with that bullshit hack page.

Jun 23, 2003
Not to talk shit but doenst noxious nate run that page. If he gave up the password and didnt look at the web address, he needs to be schooled.

Sep 7, 2004
I love all you fools on here. Some of ya'll are funny as hell for real.
No Nate does not run myspace
(he is a little upset with all the "haters" on this forum though, he feels that he is a great up and coming rapper you know) and yes as Swick pointed out, it has been dealt with. We also had to disable html comments on the page because of all the spam shit coming across now. There are over 75 pages of email/comments a day and 30 end up being spam. If everyone should change passwords once a week, they would not have this problem. Also approving comments before posting would kill a lot of it too.

Jan 2, 2004
skai21 said:
I love all you fools on here. Some of ya'll are funny as hell for real.
No Nate does not run myspace
(he is a little upset with all the "haters" on this forum though, he feels that he is a great up and coming rapper you know) and yes as Swick pointed out, it has been dealt with. We also had to disable html comments on the page because of all the spam shit coming across now. There are over 75 pages of email/comments a day and 30 end up being spam. If everyone should change passwords once a week, they would not have this problem. Also approving comments before posting would kill a lot of it too.
man, you don't even have to change passwords once a week, you just can't be retarded and try signing in at a site that isn't myspace.

Nov 14, 2003
ive been using the same password for pretty much everything since i was about 13-14 years old logging into AOL. 8+ years, never changed it, never been hacked