Tech, Krizz & Kutt discuss their favorite drinks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
You know what sucks? If you wanted to buy the guys a drink they'd assume (and rightfully so) that you put something in it.

It's like "Yo Kutty I got you a vodka and cran!"

He'd be like... "Ok, drink the whole thing and then I'll know it's good".

Lol.

Oct 17, 2006
Hennyville Slugger recipe
5 - 7 oz Hennessy® cognac
3 - 4 oz Sprite® soda
1/2 lemon

Pour the cognac into a highball glass. Fill the remainder of the glass with sprite. Squeeze 1/2 of a medium size lemon into the drink and garnish with 1/4 inch lemon wedges.

24% (48 proof)
Serve in: Highball Glass

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
You know what sucks? If you wanted to buy the guys a drink they'd assume (and rightfully so) that you put something in it.

It's like "Yo Kutty I got you a vodka and cran!"

He'd be like... "Ok, drink the whole thing and then I'll know it's good".

Lol.

HAHA I agree with this. You'd have to know me to buy me a drink for no reason. Being a fan of me is flattering, but to buy me a drink impromptu would make me question what was going on. I'd probably be grateful for it, but I wouldn't drink it.

Feb 28, 2008
Yeah, I have only saw one artists drink something a fan gave him. At the strange noize tour this dude asked for jareds autograph (hed pe) and he had a little plastic bottle of something and jared just took that shit and shot it, pretty funny.

Nov 14, 2002
You'd have to know me to buy me a drink for no reason. Being a fan of me is flattering, but to buy me a drink impromptu would make me question what was going on
I'd take a drink from just about anybody on the sicc except for Nate... Because he'd drug me on some butt-fucking shit.

Mar 12, 2006
LOL @ kutt

its like takin a xanax..... hahah he knows whats up

LOL @ krizz

it becomes a topless party

LOL @ tech

i dont know what kc tea does yet, wait, yes i do, makes them go all night

outrageous