tech is on tv(B.E.T) RIGHT NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
Seen him on MTV2 also. Good luck actually seeing it.
It was one of those 5 minutes 'bumps' between rob & big and 'sucka free shitlist'

Had it on in the background, Sickology intrumental was bumpin, caught my attention.
Caught the end of the promo, same ol stuff from what i could tell.

Jul 1, 2004
Seen him on MTV2 also. Good luck actually seeing it.
It was one of those 5 minutes 'bumps' between rob & big and 'sucka free shitlist'

Had it on in the background, Sickology intrumental was bumpin, caught my attention.
Caught the end of the promo, same ol stuff from what i could tell.
No he was actually on a show on BET not a commericial.

Feb 13, 2006
my friend at work told me last night he caught him on BET. He only hears me play him in the car. So he was like oh thats Tech N9ne. He thought he was a white rapper. He said he liked the freestyle.
I already figured it was a verse from a song so I didn't mention it to him becuz I wanted him not to lose interest. Hopefully I can get him hooked.

Oct 19, 2006
yea when i was getting ready for work, they was playin like a lil 4 minute interview wit him at the strange music headquarters. this was on MTV2. showed the shit he has, the maybach, a Bentley GT, and some strange music chopperz. so im wondering is this whole week is gonna be like tech n9ne week on the sucka free parts of the day.

Oct 27, 2007
Like I said, I caught it before the sucka free shitlist. Probably best bet.
Also like I said, good luck ever seeing it again.
Show em somethin' good and make em turn the channel, you've done it once again MTV.

Nov 14, 2002
So Tech gets 4 mins on MTV and all he does is talk about the cars that he's been accused of not really owning?

Good use of time.

Are you sure you weren't watching an episode of Cribs?

Oct 19, 2006
So Tech gets 4 mins on MTV and all he does is talk about the cars that he's been accused of not really owning?

Good use of time.

Are you sure you weren't watching an episode of Cribs?
it wasn't just about his cars it was showing the whole head quarters, and lil bit of travis talkin, tech exploiting the fact that he is the number 1 indie artist in the world, and he's right there underneath everyone's nose.

thats all i remember hearing i was getting ready for work, and i wasn't paying attention, so i cant remember err thing from it, but when i finally realized it was him i finally turned and watched.