Tech in TUCSON, AZ or what?!?!?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
thefreshestkids.com
For real, is he still coming to Tucson, Az? Reason I ask is because I have seen 2 different locations for the same night( MAY 24th). First location I saw was "The Rock" now today on www.therealtechn9ne.com I see he's finna wreck shop at "The Rialto" so anyways, I call the number left on the site to check on tickets and they didn't see shit crackin' that night. Somebody at Strange please let a brotha know cuz I got hella heads who don't even know who tech is tryna peep the show. That means more business for y'all. Jevon...NORTHTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devious:

Apr 26, 2003
I hope he doesnt go to tucson. There isnt isht for him to do there. He might as well do an extra show in Tempe and well I hope he has an after party after the show, so we can all hang out wit the ASU biancs. U KNOW!!!

Aug 15, 2002
thefreshestkids.com
you right aint much here BUT.....

that don't mean Tecca Nina can't still come down and put some of these cats onto some real heat!!! So anyways can ANYBODY from Strange holla wit a response?!?!? Peace. Jevon...NORTHTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tucson is temporary but I would definitely love to see tech come through before I move back home(VEGAS: NORTHTOWN!!!!!!!):devious:

Apr 26, 2003
First off, azmatt needs to stop bein a baby. And thats fine if he does a show in Tucson or whatever, but if he does more over there then here, thats gonna be wick wick wack, like Crooked I says.