Tech in MPLS Tomorrow!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
I got drunk off a couple Caribou Lous & Blue Motherfuckers! The drinks may be pricey but at least they were strong..... you waited two hours? I made friends in the front of the line

Nov 12, 2006
****Warning, LONG RANT!****
The line sucked...got in line right when the doors opened, and waited an hour and a half. The place was so packed you couldn't fuckin move. My Fiance couldn't see worth a fuck no matter where we were, upstairs or down. We ended up upstairs in the center back area right in front of the bar, on the railing..we could just see the heads of whoever was on stage. Will be the last time we go to The Epic for a Tech N9ne show. It was her second show, and i have a feeling she wont be going to another.

Feb 17, 2009
short story doors opened at 630. i arrived at 8 sat in line for 30 minutes, found out i was in the wrong line, sat in the other line for another 30. missed all the openers. was in the willcall line inside when tech started coming out and the entire line just stormed inside the venue. full of 10 year old kids, way too packed, same old set, Twista was in the building b/c him and tech shot a music video in mpls.

Nov 14, 2003
I laid into security at the front of the line a little. Will Call lady told us to stand in one line, then after waiting an hour we found out she told us the wrong line. By that time it was either wait the 15 feet we had until the door, or go to the back of the other line, which wrapped around the end of the block... would have been faster to be in the other line. they were letting in 5 groups of 15 from the line that had tickets, then about 5 from the line that needed to buy them. Got to the front after an hour and a half, held up our tickets and told security that the club needs to get their shit together, and have their employees communicate where people are supposed to go better. first 2 security guards didnt give a shit and told us to go to the other line, then a third walked up and let my group of 3 through. Made it inside just as Jay Rock was going on stage. In the end it was alright though, Brother Al let me stand at the sound table all night, so my view was good enough. Hopefully the next show is at The Myth, otherwise I'm not going. Can't stand Epic, not even back when it was Quest. I'm guessing that the tour was already booked before Myth re-opened because I can't figure out why you would book a club that can only hold around 1800-2000, when you can easily sell 2500+ at The Myth.

Oct 15, 2009
Hopefully the next show is at The Myth, otherwise I'm not going. Can't stand Epic, not even back when it was Quest. I'm guessing that the tour was already booked before Myth re-opened because I can't figure out why you would book a club that can only hold around 1800-2000, when you can easily sell 2500+ at The Myth.
This. The people in front of us in line were talking about the same shit.

Feb 17, 2009
they probably wont go back to the myth, it was reopened before the last show in MPLS. if i were him i wouldnt want to go play in maplewood either, security is even worse there. ROY WILKINS.

Nov 14, 2003
they probably wont go back to the myth, it was reopened before the last show in MPLS. if i were him i wouldnt want to go play in maplewood either, security is even worse there. ROY WILKINS.
Roy Wilkins is nice, but too big for Tech. I highly doubt he can sell 8000 tickets in Minnesota. Even if they leave the balcony closed off, that is still almost 4000 tickets that they need to sell. Me personally, I've never had a problem with the security at Myth.