Tech in EPA, Bay Area 10th-11th?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
I got friends out here, in East Palo Alto saying tech was in EPA performing for EPA kids, with buncha people, like Yuk, E-40, Hoodstarz, & Lots of others, performing some little "stay in school" type of song. The title of the event was something along the lines of "East Palo Alto: Go Smart" (opposed to dumb)

can anyone confirm wether this was true. and if i'm going to cry, because Tech was so close to me, and i didn't see him...

Thanks

Jun 23, 2003
It aint listed on the tour thing....

LOL at "GOING SMART".......

Going dumb has nothing to do with actually being dumb, unless you count poppin x-pills, ghostriding, doin donuts, and sideshowin' as not being too smart.

Jun 9, 2004
azryda420 said:
It aint listed on the tour thing....

LOL at "GOING SMART".......

Going dumb has nothing to do with actually being dumb, unless you count poppin x-pills, ghostriding, doin donuts, and sideshowin' as not being too smart.
Don't know if this happened or not. I didn't hear anything and I am out here in the Bay somewhat in the media. There has been some "go smart" type things goin on in the Bay though.

And as far as the quote up top the going smart thing is a campaign for the kids. Since the Bay came up with Hyphy, going Dumb, getting Stupid and all that even our 3 year olds out here know what that shit means. So clubs, groups and some cities are trying to put a twist on it to get kids to not be hoods.