Tech Halloween Costume

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
I was MC'ing at one of the clubs I work at last night and it was a pre costume party party and I go outside to look at the line and about 15ppl back I see a guy wearing all red with full white face paint

So I told him Tech N9ne doesnt have to wait in line and he was totally shocked I acually knew what he was supposed to be..so I bump him and his ol lady up in line...who was dressed as a devil..or as he put it a she devil

My door guy checked their I.D.s and I gave them free Caribou Lous

Anyone else ever see someone dress as Tech for halloween?

Sep 29, 2007
ha!
me and a good friend of mine were gonna do the facepaint thing
were still not sure if well go through with it, but if we do ill put some pics up

Jan 10, 2006
I was MC'ing at one of the clubs I work at last night and it was a pre costume party party and I go outside to look at the line and about 15ppl back I see a guy wearing all red with full white face paint

So I told him Tech N9ne doesnt have to wait in line and he was totally shocked I acually knew what he was supposed to be..so I bump him and his ol lady up in line...who was dressed as a devil..or as he put it a she devil

My door guy checked their I.D.s and I gave them free Caribou Lous

Anyone else ever see someone dress as Tech for halloween?
That's fuckin' tight bro.